What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Money Prophesies Doom» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Money Prophesies Doom
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-27-2008 1:21 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

GHOSTBUSTERS III

=

=

=

=

If you aren't crying right now, you have no soul

11-27-2008 1:22 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm sure the makeup can be done well
11-27-2008 1:22 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What, did they recast the Ghostbusters or something?
11-27-2008 1:23 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

who is that black guy

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

11-27-2008 1:27 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Who is that guy on the bottom
11-27-2008 1:29 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Robert Smith:
What, did they recast the Ghostbusters or something?

Quote:
Prophesies

This was suggested to me, supposedly it was speculated in some magazine/website whatever whatever surely it was lies

also on the right is the cast of 40 Year Old Virgin

11-27-2008 1:30 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That bottom guy would suck so hard as a Ghostbuster it ain't funny

He has a butterface, man
11-27-2008 1:30 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

seth rogen

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

11-27-2008 1:33 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Aregular Hopoge Albono:

He has a butterface, man

I'm a little afraid Nine will read this and think this is my suggested list

even though there's lots of evidence to the contrary

11-27-2008 1:34 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I initially thought this was a topic about Doom
11-27-2008 1:36 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

NO ONE COULD REPLACE BILL MURRAY EVER.

And Steve Carrell as Egon Spengler... Yeah, I'd probably just up and hang myself.
11-27-2008 1:38 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Robert Smith:
NO ONE COULD REPLACE BILL MURRAY EVER.

And Steve Carrell as Egon Spengler... Yeah, I'd probably just up and hang myself.

Like I said, Doom with a capital D

11-27-2008 1:40 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Not even studio execs would do things that Durrrr....
11-27-2008 1:42 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Gosu Machine:

He has a butterface, man

I'm a little afraid Nine will read this and think this is my suggested list

even though there's lots of evidence to the contrary

Then what is it?

He has a butterface, man

This sentence and its context is fucked up, on so many levels.
Peace.

11-27-2008 1:42 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Egon's personality is cold and practically robotic.

Steve Carrell is basically just a loud dumbass in every movie he's in.

What is the connection.
11-27-2008 1:43 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Rated [R] Nahne:
He has a butterface, man

Peace.

Also this.
11-27-2008 1:43 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He has a butterface, man

Peace.

Laughing My Ass Off

i didn't notice that until you pointed it out

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

11-27-2008 1:44 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Robert Smith:
Egon's personality is cold and practically robotic.

Steve Carrell is basically just a loud dumbass in every movie he's in.

What is the connection.

being socially awkward

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

11-27-2008 1:44 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Axl Rose:

He has a butterface, man

Peace.

Laughing My Ass Off

i didn't notice that until you pointed it out

What's wrong with it
11-27-2008 1:45 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

do you know what butterface means?

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Money Prophesies Doom