What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Money Prophesies Doom» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Money Prophesies Doom
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-27-2008 1:45 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Kevin Spacey would be better as Egon.

And I hate Kevin Spacey.
11-27-2008 1:45 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Robert Smith:
And I hate Kevin Spacey.

One of the few times we don't see eye to eye, my dear moose.
Peace.

11-27-2008 1:46 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Axl Rose:
do you know what butterface means?

And I'm kind of scared to touch this now.
Peace.

11-27-2008 1:46 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Doesn't it mean a fat face?
11-27-2008 1:46 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Rated [R] Nahne:
Then what is it?

don't be stupid

Quote:
Money Prophesies Doom

Quote:
If you aren't crying right now, you have no soul

Quote:
This was suggested to me, supposedly it was speculated in some magazine/website whatever whatever surely it was lies also on the right is the cast of 40 Year Old Virgin

11-27-2008 1:48 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Aregular Hopoge Albono:
Doesn't it mean a fat face?

No... not at all.

And Moneh, I see what you're saying now.
Peace.

11-27-2008 1:48 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"Butterface" means "hot body, ugly face." Y'know, "She had a hot body, but her face..."
11-27-2008 1:49 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I seeeeee.

Huh, the more ya know
11-27-2008 1:50 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Robert Smith:
"Butterface" means "hot body, ugly face." Y'know, "She had a hot body, but her face..."

Everything look good...

...BUT HER FACE!

EDIT: I had a MILF that fit this description in my store on Tuesday. My boss and I had a nice lol over that.
Peace.

11-27-2008 1:51 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

kevin spacey is awesome

he's too devious to be egon though

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

11-27-2008 1:53 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If he's supposedly some great-ass actor, he can act like he's not devious.

And hey, Egon was a least a little unbalanced.
11-27-2008 1:54 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Egon was devious, did you see that psychology experiment near the start of Ghostbusters II.
11-27-2008 1:56 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Let's see what happens when we take away the puppy.
11-27-2008 1:56 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

he was doing that in the name of science though

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

11-27-2008 1:59 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"Egon, this reminds me of the time you tried to drill a hole through your head. Remember that?"

"That would have worked if you hadn't stopped me."

11-27-2008 2:01 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Exactly. Dude was still a little messed up.

But not Steve Carrell messed up.
11-27-2008 2:02 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Everybody in Ghostbusters was a little messed up
11-27-2008 2:03 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

not winston

he was the straight man

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

11-27-2008 2:07 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Though, remember, he's seen shit that will turn you white.
11-27-2008 2:27 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wonder what it'd turn me
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » Money Prophesies Doom