What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » The Lives and Times of my Imaginary Friends.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Lives and Times of my Imaginary Friends.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
12-01-2008 3:04 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I got bored and wanted to do a journal. My life is boring, so I'm doing a journal from my CS character's perspective. Durrrr...? Why yes it is, thank you for noticing. I have no clue where exactly this is supposed to go, so I stuck it in this board. Move it if it doesn't belong. Maybe the Diary board? That was my second choice. I dunno.

I've never written a diary before, so I don't know what they're supposed to look like, so sorry if this looks like ass.

Monday, December 1

It's 1:21 in the morning, according to my watch. I'm cold and my back is fucking sore. My motorcycle fell over during the night again. I forgot I went to sleep wearing a dress, and trip over the hem standing up. Awesome. Aside from the dress, I've got some clothing I got at the Hubbard Army, when I died last week, and an armored business suit. There's a strip club near by, The XS. It's got a bar. I'm going to the XS.

It's 1:39 now. I'm in a cube i've rented in the XS. I've got a necklace someone in the cartel wanted passed on. It's got... information or something in it? I don't know. I just know I get paid for passing it along. I'm sleepy. I need to update my clone info.

1:55. I am beating up a hobo. There's a cannibal underground of the old hospital, and he pays for body parts. I need the cash. I kill the hobo, and drag him down so I can chop him up in peace. The city provides shitty clones for the homeless. I am not concerned for his well being. He'll get better.

1:56. I don't have a knife. Oops. I'll chop him up later.

1:59. I'm reading the city BBS. Specifically, the want adds. Someone named Wesker is advertising gun and blade repair and modification. His tagline is "WGM weapons built to last." This angers me. I wanted a hand axe modified with a bio formic grip. It's some sort of goo that encases your hand so you can't drop a weapon when shit gets real. He tried modding my axe. He broke it. He broke my axe trying to put a grip on it.

I'm going to break his legs.

2:07. I want to go see the mutant antlion nest. I don't know where it is, aside from "way the fuck east of the city." I have no more canteens. I bought 6. I have none. No clue where they went. I went to the Sydrome to fill my new canteens. Tiny kicked me out and said I owe the bar 10,000. I recall a party, and someone brought grenades. I guess I was guilty by association.

2:12 I leave the city via a hole in the wall. It's been there for as long as I can remember. Some mafia guy blew it up fighting some corpies or something.

2:33. Where the hell is the damn insect nest?

2:34. I found a sheet of acid at the nomad camp. It has about 97 hits left on it. I eat four of them. Lets see what happens.

2:36. The desert keeps changing colors. It is now winter. I saw a rock formation and thought I was being attacked.

2:39. I drove into the ruined highway. I can see the skeletons of drivers long gone, sitting in their ruined vehicles. A mutant gecko attacks me. I start thinking about how fragile life is. I stare into a skeleton's face. He will tell me his secrets. I make a pass by the gecko, and cut his head off. His blood is green.

2:44. The sand erupts, nearly causing me to fall off my bike. It's very pretty. A mutant antlion looks at me angrily, and scrambles towards me. I embed my axe into his head. I tell him It's not his fault. We can still be friends. I tell him I am a friend to all insects. I think he is dead. I drive away.

2:45. Everything begins to glow. I can see sound. I go back to the city. I want to tell them of my visions. I think Jesus is coming. I want to clean out my garage. He might wanna hang out.

2:48. The halogen lights of the garage are glowing red. I think I may be in hell. I head to the XS to tell them I'm in hell.

2:51. I don't want to be on acid anymore. I swallow a pill that "cleanses your system." My eyes hurt. I take a sedative and turn off my complant. I'll be asleep in thirty seconds. I can probably get downstairs into my room before then. Probably

Oops, that turned out boring too. Well, I'm not exactly queen excitement.

Oh well, I liked writing it.

Quote by Isao:
I only weigh like 275 now.

12-01-2008 3:07 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..That was actually kinda entertaining.
12-01-2008 3:17 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I basically just narrated things I was doing in game. I was bored out of my until I found the acid sheet. Once I could taste the rainbow, I just drove around the desert, watching everything change colors. I wish there were people around that I knew, then something really entertaining could have happened.

Quote by Isao:

12-01-2008 3:32 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

CS as in...?

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

12-01-2008 3:40 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
CS as in...?

Oh, sorry, CyberSphere. It's a post apocalyptic cyberpunk text game, which is ridiculously nerdy sounding. Oh well.

Quote by Isao:

12-01-2008 3:43 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

if this was really your life that would be pretty cool

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

12-01-2008 3:59 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Rita Repulsa:
CS as in...?

Oh, sorry, CyberSphere. It's a post apocalyptic cyberpunk text game, which is ridiculously nerdy sounding. Oh well.

Oh right, I think you mentioned it once and it sounded somewhat lol

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

12-01-2008 4:04 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Rita Repulsa:
CS as in...?

Oh right, I think you mentioned it once and it sounded somewhat lol

It's good times if you can be creative. If you can't, which is what happens to me alot, you end up in a bar for 3 hours typing "who" "look" "time" etc. Fun in a bun.

Quote by Isao:

12-01-2008 7:34 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I laughed my ass off as "Once I could taste the rainbow".
12-01-2008 7:40 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This is like post-apocalyptic Faulkner kind of

Quote by Alizarin:

12-01-2008 7:58 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That was actually really funny.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

12-01-2008 8:00 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"97 HITS OF ACID! YEAH MAN!"
12-29-2008 8:45 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Durrrr...? Why yes it is, thank you for noticing.

I had to + the first post, just for this. Laughing Out Loud

Quote:
Everything begins to glow. I can see sound. I go back to the city. I want to tell them of my visions. I think Jesus is coming. I want to clean out my garage. He might wanna hang out.

Somethin' so cocks.
Peace.

04-16-2009 11:31 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Look, it's another good thread that got buried under mounds of isao spam

Quote by Alizarin:

04-16-2009 11:44 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm surprsied that Aliz isn't into HellMOO.
04-16-2009 11:44 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

DEMON COWS THAT EXPLODE WHEN TIPPED?

04-16-2009 11:46 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hellmoo?

Quote by Alizarin:

04-16-2009 11:49 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

http://hell.game-host.org/

Sadly, one of the low points is how... crude it is.

By 'crude;, I mean there is pretty much mandatory RAEP.
04-16-2009 11:50 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Aregular Hopoge Albono:
http://hell.game-host.org/

Sadly, one of the low points is how... crude it is.

By 'crude;, I mean there is pretty much mandatory RAEP.

Awesome

04-16-2009 12:04 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And Shoggoths.
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » The Lives and Times of my Imaginary Friends.