What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » The Lives and Times of my Imaginary Friends.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (10): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Lives and Times of my Imaginary Friends.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
01-12-2010 8:13 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Whats lame is the cops in this game don't exist

I allowed myself to be arrested and nothing occured

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

01-12-2010 8:16 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"This game"?
01-13-2010 7:15 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Counterstrike

...no, not Counterstrike that multiplayer notepad game that Sharp plays when he's astoundingly bored

Mel Brooks: Everything we do in life is based on fear, especially love.

01-18-2010 2:37 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No for your information I don't want to download fifty variations on "boom_headshot.ogg" or whatever the hell is supposedly hi-larious this particular hour.

I had it set not to do that, and it still tried once

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

01-18-2010 11:29 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Senor Chang:
Whats lame is the cops in this game don't exist

I allowed myself to be arrested and nothing occured

yeah no one's playing cops at the moment. Sucks. If you break into the east side or something the swat teams show up to deal with you instead.

Quote by X:
Alpha, Alizarin's escaped! Find me a team of five TDottlers with attitude!

01-19-2010 3:39 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I can never get in there and I think I more or less explored the whole other side

Quote:
yeah no one's playing cops at the moment. Sucks

Yeah, the most people I ever saw there at once were...20, if that so I guess that's why?

Quote by Alizarin:

02-10-2010 9:50 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You are done walking.
Big Jamaican man arrives from north up the street.
Big Jamaican man approaches Sean in a fighting stance and readies his fists.
Sean throws a quick one-two combination at... the air. big Jamaican man turns and moves in to attack.
Big Jamaican man puts his dancer away.
Big Jamaican man pulls his WLI .45 pistol from its holster.
Big Jamaican man cooly takes aim as Sean rushes forward. The muzzle smoke clears a microsecond later to reveal Sean twitching and clutching at his right calf.
The WLI .45 pistol blast shreds Sean's right calf into a rapidly expanding cloud of flesh, blood, and formless gore!
You feel extremely cold, and your vision begins going grey.
Big Jamaican man says, "Dumbass."
Big Jamaican man asks, "You really wanted to set me up?"
Big Jamaican man delivers a hard slap across your face.
The world spins and fades to black before your eyes...
Your deadline has passed

(I'm not 100% on what even caused this but I lol'd sufficiently. Also I forgot you lose those point things if you go for maybe half a month without updating/logging in much.

The customized "you have died" message I set way back finally got some use, spiffy)

Quote by Alizarin:

02-10-2010 10:37 AMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

30 minutes later, the jamacian and I get (literally) lost in the woods. He probably died out there. :D. It's like I avenged you accidentally.

Apparently a decker caught you trying to set him up with the kings.

edit: No he didn't die. he did transfer me 3k, though. I guess he thought I died? fuck yeah free money.

Quote by X:

02-10-2010 10:42 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I later found this out, I was hoping to have my dude ignite some sort of gang war but forgot to inform the guy about the whole "Btw this is a setup, I'm trying to lure the other guys out" thing Laughing Out Loud

Quote by Alizarin:

02-10-2010 10:43 AMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing Out Loud

Quote by X:

02-10-2010 7:50 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Senor Chang:
Your deadline has passed

[...]

The customized "you have died" message I set way back finally got some use, spiffy)

That death message is BALLIN.
02-11-2010 9:32 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I gotta admit I was pretty pleased with myself for coming up with that. Apparently I'm mildly creative after all.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-11-2010 10:14 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Are you permanently kaput?
02-11-2010 10:16 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nah I didn't perma.

I'm either real good or real awful at this because the only times I've permadied have been intentional (well, okay, not my first guy because I completely misunderstood how the whole cloning deal works at that point)

Quote by Alizarin:

02-13-2010 12:52 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The entire game and the forums died. I think I beat the endboss.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-13-2010 6:06 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Holy shit Sharp, you somehow won the internet

02-13-2010 6:21 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh boy did I get S Rank

Quote by Alizarin:

02-13-2010 7:57 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Seems so

02-17-2010 3:56 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, you examined the statue.

Bad ending.

Battlelore - Mark of the Bear

02-17-2010 4:33 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Don't even make such a terrible joke.
Pages (10): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » The Lives and Times of my Imaginary Friends.