What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » The Lives and Times of my Imaginary Friends.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Lives and Times of my Imaginary Friends.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-17-2010 6:37 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"Hey a knife I wonder if this is the key to solving a puzz...oh."

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-17-2010 6:46 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

HMMM I FEEL SUICIDAL
02-20-2010 12:25 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The best part is the in water endings almost like a troll, because if you play enough survival horror games you just become accustomed to checking and rechecking and re-rechecking every item you pick up because it generally ends up being some convoluted, b.s. answer to a puzzle.

This time the puzzle was "how do you get a car into a lake?"

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

07-09-2010 7:55 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Stunningly cybersphere still exists and apparently offed my character who was in stasis (I just kind of assumed they got sleep-iced)

Quote by Alizarin:

07-09-2010 3:08 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh God, why did you even check
07-09-2010 3:48 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I didn't, I haven't opened the client program in...I forget. I went to check my email and sitting there from like a week ago was that.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-11-2010 7:55 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Pyramid Head:
Stunningly cybersphere still exists and apparently offed my character who was in stasis (I just kind of assumed they got sleep-iced)

...whoa, I thought they razed the forums and everything
07-11-2010 7:58 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They did? I hadn't checked

I just naturally assumed that when the server went down, it meant I had somehow achieved S Rank and beaten the game

Quote by Alizarin:

07-11-2010 12:34 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Last server to die, turn off the power.

07-11-2010 4:59 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hardcore RPG nerds gotta do something. Heh.
07-11-2010 9:51 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Johan Liebert:
Quote by Pyramid Head:

...whoa, I thought they razed the forums and everything

The game, website and forum are all on the same server. A physically damaged server, even. So, if one goes down it's all down simultaneously. Game went down two weeks ago for example, and hasn't been up since. Server probably exploded or something.

Quote by Iron, who hit the jackpot:
You are actually a snake, and can take on a naga form at will, transforming your lower half to a snake tail. You are actually a raven, with black wings that can be displayed or hidden at will. You are actually a fox in human guise, and can display or hide your tail and ears at will. You are actually a spider, and can turn into a human-sized spider or grow six extra arms at will. You are actually a large predatory cat, and can display or hide the ears, tail, claws and teeth at will.

07-15-2010 6:57 PMNina Fortner is offline Send an Email to Nina Fortner Search for Posts by Nina Fortner Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Pyramid Head:
The best part is the in water endings almost like a troll, because if you play enough survival horror games you just become accustomed to checking and rechecking and re-rechecking every item you pick up because it generally ends up being some convoluted, b.s. answer to a puzzle.

...I....I do this in real life.

..Oh fuck.

- Random interjection - Claire Redfield (my friend sitting beside me) says hi. She's sitting here and she says you guys are ttly liek the cool kids from high school and she wants to be a part of it.

07-15-2010 7:00 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Nina Fortner:
Quote by Pyramid Head:

...I....I do this in real life.

..Oh fuck.

- Random interjection - Claire Redfield (my friend sitting beside me) says hi. She's sitting here and she says you guys are ttly liek the cool kids from high school and she wants to be a part of it.

07-15-2010 7:04 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Does that top sign say vodka?

Quote by Alizarin:

07-15-2010 7:59 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Nina Fortner:

Your friend's ignorance is just plain adorable.
07-15-2010 8:13 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

We're more like an incredibly burned out teacher. Thats not coffee in our mug, it's wild turkey, because if the administration ever says anything, all we gotta do is bitch to the union and they'll handle it.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-15-2010 10:13 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Pyramid Head:
We're more like an incredibly burned out teacher. Thats not coffee in our mug, it's wild turkey, because if the administration ever says anything, all we gotta do is bitch to the union and they'll handle it.

Laughing Out Loud

Well to be honest, only some of us are like that

Descartes: An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?

07-16-2010 6:42 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I forget where I fit in into this high school framework.
07-16-2010 8:51 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

X, you're the principal. You do relatively nothing but keep the school from being burned to the ground.

Sharp and I, we are the aforementioned burned-out teachers. We don't give a god damn about the kids, cause we know they're not here to learn. They're here to give us hell. So we give them hell back.

Descartes: An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?

07-16-2010 8:56 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dr Tenma:
Sharp and I, we are the aforementioned burned-out teachers. We don't give a god damn about the kids, cause we know they're not here to learn. They're here to give us hell. So we give them hell back.

I smell a screenplay.
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Coffee Table Book - Writings  » The Lives and Times of my Imaginary Friends.