What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » I'M TIRED OF BEING A WHORE» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: WHO SHOULD I FOCUS ON GETTING INTO BED?
Freeze (OMG SOULMATES... before that new guy came) 2 33.33%
Nine/Mav (The old classic... that requires 0 effort) 2 33.33%
The New Guy (ZOMG SOULMATES, and he's still mysterious and new) 1 16.67%
Moose (Hol would love having 2 Tdottlers assaulting her home) 1 16.67%
Other (Name and explain why) 0 0.00%
Total:6 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page I'M TIRED OF BEING A WHORE
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-04-2009 10:06 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

God I'm bored

02-04-2009 10:09 PMRHF is offline Send an Email to RHF Search for Posts by RHF Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Where's King Bob?

02-04-2009 10:16 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

lol wut?

02-04-2009 10:17 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Recess character
02-04-2009 10:19 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I know that, how does it relate to homoeroticism? Or did I REALLY miss the point of that show?

02-04-2009 10:20 PMRHF is offline Send an Email to RHF Search for Posts by RHF Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm the new guy, that was the plot of the show's second episode. The new kid.

02-04-2009 10:21 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Segata Sanshiro:
I'm the new guy, that was the plot of the show's second episode. The new kid.

Oh, ok.

My memory sucks

02-04-2009 10:38 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Patient Sammich (9:30:53 PM): So, does that mean my hopes for us are futile?
Patient Sammich (9:34:15 PM): DDDDDDDDD:
Sol Vanderlyn (9:34:55 PM): Probably
Patient Sammich (9:35:31 PM): ;__________;

02-04-2009 10:39 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

DAMMIT FREEZE
02-04-2009 10:40 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I KNO RITE?!

WAY TO RUIN MY FREAKING POLL

02-04-2009 10:58 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You know who you should go with, babeh.

Its called the classic for a reason~
Peace.

02-04-2009 10:58 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

THERE'S NO CHALLENGE ANYMORE, IT'S GOTTEN STALE

02-04-2009 11:00 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Thats why I picked new guy

Joan Rivers: Life goes by fast. Enjoy it. Calm down. It's all funny. Next. Everyone gets so upset about the wrong things.

02-04-2009 11:01 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You know the new guy likes it.

02-04-2009 11:01 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Nana Kitade:

Somethin' so ;__;

I THOUGHT WE COULD ALWAYS MAEK IT A CHALLENGE, DAVUS!
Peace.

02-04-2009 11:02 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alfred Nahnecock:
Quote by Nana Kitade:

Somethin' so ;__;

Peace.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME WE HAD A THREESOME WITH MAV? DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER?!

02-04-2009 11:05 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Nana Kitade:
Quote by Alfred Nahnecock:
Quote by Nana Kitade:

Somethin' so ;__;

Peace.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME WE HAD A THREESOME WITH MAV? DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER?!

HEY, THAT'S ON MAV! WE HAD SECKS FOR FIVE HOURS YESTERDAY, HE'S NOT EVEN HERE ALL THAT MUCH ANYMOAR
Peace.

02-04-2009 11:07 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I JUST NEED SOME VANILLA

02-04-2009 11:20 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And now the TDOTOL production of "Who's afraid of virginia woolf", starring Nine as George and Davey as Martha.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-04-2009 11:26 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
And now the TDOTOL production of "Who's afraid of virginia woolf", starring Nine as George and Davey as Martha.

Dude, fuck yes.

Starring Nine playing Richard Burton playing George...
Peace.

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » I'M TIRED OF BEING A WHORE