What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » I'M TIRED OF BEING A WHORE» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: WHO SHOULD I FOCUS ON GETTING INTO BED?
Freeze (OMG SOULMATES... before that new guy came) 2 33.33%
Nine/Mav (The old classic... that requires 0 effort) 2 33.33%
The New Guy (ZOMG SOULMATES, and he's still mysterious and new) 1 16.67%
Moose (Hol would love having 2 Tdottlers assaulting her home) 1 16.67%
Other (Name and explain why) 0 0.00%
Total:6 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page I'M TIRED OF BEING A WHORE
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-04-2009 11:31 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I love being a bitch~ Awesome

02-09-2009 7:27 PMRHF is offline Send an Email to RHF Search for Posts by RHF Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So will this be resolved?

02-09-2009 7:28 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's a 4 way tie, clearly there is no hope.

02-09-2009 7:31 PMRHF is offline Send an Email to RHF Search for Posts by RHF Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Obviously someone needs to vote. I already did and I voted Mav.

02-09-2009 7:35 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Freeze, hurr

02-09-2009 7:39 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

BUT I STILL HAVE MY VOTE~

Money, did YOU want to be in the poll? Make it a 5 way tie?

02-09-2009 7:47 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Segata Sanshiro:

Each of you will be given a knife

I think you can see where I'm going with this

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-09-2009 7:52 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:

Each of you will be given a knife

I think you can see where I'm going with this

I'm so dead...

02-09-2009 7:54 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, no gladiatorial combat..not..

Dammit must it always be suicide with you? Here just...go in the other room and play with your octopus or something, I'm trying to work here.

Okay now, as I was saying. In front of each of you is a knife..

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-09-2009 7:56 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If you insist~

02-09-2009 7:57 PMRHF is offline Send an Email to RHF Search for Posts by RHF Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Okay now, as I was saying. In front of each of you is a knife..

How big of a knife?

02-09-2009 9:38 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

WAIT FREEZE OS WINNING
02-09-2009 9:48 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YEAH, MONEY WAS THE SWING VOTE

02-09-2009 10:10 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

the only right answer is dressing up as a 13 year old and going to Dungy's.

just remember, the sex is best when he's stealing your art
02-09-2009 11:04 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The bastard rule 34'd kimpossible!
02-09-2009 11:05 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think me and the new guy have a bright future~

02-09-2009 11:05 PMRHF is offline Send an Email to RHF Search for Posts by RHF Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Aregular Hopoge Albono:

Doesn't everyone?

02-09-2009 11:06 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Doesn't everyone?

Yes, but we don't TELL people or SHOW them it. We see it, chuckle, and move on.

02-09-2009 11:12 PMRHF is offline Send an Email to RHF Search for Posts by RHF Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Nana Kitade:

Doesn't everyone?

I thought once you've seen it, you can't unseen it?

02-09-2009 11:16 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Nana Kitade:

Doesn't everyone?

I thought once you've seen it, you can't unseen it?

Well, I'm dead inside.

Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » I'M TIRED OF BEING A WHORE