What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » I'M TIRED OF BEING A WHORE» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: WHO SHOULD I FOCUS ON GETTING INTO BED?
Freeze (OMG SOULMATES... before that new guy came) 2 33.33%
Nine/Mav (The old classic... that requires 0 effort) 2 33.33%
The New Guy (ZOMG SOULMATES, and he's still mysterious and new) 1 16.67%
Moose (Hol would love having 2 Tdottlers assaulting her home) 1 16.67%
Other (Name and explain why) 0 0.00%
Total:6 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page I'M TIRED OF BEING A WHORE
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-09-2009 11:22 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

&Pats Davus*
02-09-2009 11:23 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Aregular Hopoge Albono:
&Pats Davus*

Oh, that isn't a bad thing.... until I realize I cannot feel joy.

02-09-2009 11:29 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm also dead inside, it was really weird years ago I just had this like emotional breakdown and I never recovered and like, don't feel anything anymore

I used to feel really ragey or love or sorrow but now I can't even tell when I'm depressed until I start acting weird

Chris Rock: I'm severely overrated. I'm just above a hack. That should be the name of my new DVD: 'Chris Rock: Slightly Above Hack'.

02-09-2009 11:31 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Durrrr... Unicorn:
I'm also dead inside, it was really weird years ago I just had this like emotional breakdown and I never recovered and like, don't feel anything anymore

I used to feel really ragey or love or sorrow but now I can't even tell when I'm depressed until I start acting weird

Same here basically, except I have no clue where/how it happened.

02-09-2009 11:32 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Patient you are the male version of me, but slightly more Gay

I mean perhaps though, if ladies were less psychotic, I'd like them a lot more

But bitches is crazy

Chris Rock: I'm severely overrated. I'm just above a hack. That should be the name of my new DVD: 'Chris Rock: Slightly Above Hack'.

02-09-2009 11:33 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I used to be like that, too. I mostly recovered and returned to being irritable most of the time.
02-09-2009 11:35 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Patient you are the male version of me, but slightly more Gay

I mean perhaps though, if ladies were less psychotic, I'd like them a lot more

But bitches is crazy

I like how it's only slightly more Gay

02-09-2009 11:37 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm pretty fuckin Gay, I just don't go into it on here cause...it's weird

Well no okay I don't want creepshows stalking me or something

Cause I think Rodrigo just liked me because of my Gayness

02-09-2009 11:37 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If only X wasn't in the picture...

02-09-2009 11:38 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I mean, why do you think I made Alizarin a hot nerd in Sims 2?

02-09-2009 11:39 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

MY MIND HAS BEEN BLOWN

02-09-2009 11:39 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

To make her feel better about herself?
02-09-2009 11:41 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alton Brown:

Nope

02-09-2009 11:41 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alton Brown:

Nope

To have an attractive female to oogle while nothing cocks was occuring?

02-09-2009 11:48 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But I had dress. Frown
02-09-2009 11:53 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But I had dress. Frown

And one wonders why

02-09-2009 11:54 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But me had dress. Frown
02-10-2009 12:12 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Pretty much this for me as well, although I recover periodically and then have to deal with myself until some minor event turns me mostly dead again.

I really do like the not being dead inside better, though. ...However redundant that sounds.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

02-10-2009 12:14 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Cause she is?

I'm probably the opposite of "dead inside", or something, I dunno. I haven't used calipers on my skull yet and/or checked the balance of my humors. I think my black bile levels are kind of off though which explains why I'm irritable periodically.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-10-2009 12:19 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:

Cause she is?

PINING ALERT!
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » I'M TIRED OF BEING A WHORE