What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » I'M TIRED OF BEING A WHORE» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: WHO SHOULD I FOCUS ON GETTING INTO BED?
Freeze (OMG SOULMATES... before that new guy came) 2 33.33%
Nine/Mav (The old classic... that requires 0 effort) 2 33.33%
The New Guy (ZOMG SOULMATES, and he's still mysterious and new) 1 16.67%
Moose (Hol would love having 2 Tdottlers assaulting her home) 1 16.67%
Other (Name and explain why) 0 0.00%
Total:6 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page I'M TIRED OF BEING A WHORE
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-10-2009 12:20 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Aregular Hopoge Albono:
Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Quote by Durrrr... Unicorn:
I mean, why do you think I made Alizarin a hot nerd in Sims 2?

Cause she is?

PINING ALERT!

SHARP AND ALI SITTING IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G~

02-10-2009 12:20 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Most blatant reference Sharp has ever made to his feelings detected

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

02-10-2009 12:21 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

TDOTTLE - WHERE OUTCASTS FIND LOVE

02-10-2009 12:21 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Cause she is?

PINING ALERT!

He uh...

HE'S LEGALLY BLIND, HIS EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY SHOULD BE STRICKEN FROM THE RECORD

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-10-2009 12:23 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Cause she is?

PINING ALERT!

He uh...

Don't be ashamed Sharp, it's adorable~

02-10-2009 12:25 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Nana Kitade:
OUTCASTS

I used to be "with it"...then they changed what "it" was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and whats 'it' seems weird and scary. It'll happen to you..

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

02-10-2009 12:26 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I used to be "with it"...then they changed what "it" was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and whats 'it' seems weird and scary. It'll happen to you..

Too late.
02-10-2009 12:27 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alton Brown:

Too late.

02-10-2009 1:38 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

me, clearly.

also nahne

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

02-10-2009 1:39 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Cause she is?

PINING ALERT!

He uh...

captainfalconsalute.jpg

02-10-2009 2:13 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What's funny is, my testimony IS inadmissable in a court of law
02-10-2009 2:27 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So you don't work on a contingency basis?

No, money down! Oops, I shouldn't have that Bar Association logo here either.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-10-2009 2:39 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YOU SUMMONED MONEY!?
02-10-2009 2:51 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Big Money, Planeswalker 6UUGGBB, 5

Summon Planeswalker -- Money

+1 Target creature an opponent controls becomes a 1/1 Green Rhox Creature until they are removed from play. It retains all other abilities.

-1 Destroy target Rhox Creature.

-6 Return all Rhox Creatures from the graveyard to play under your control.

Fuck I am awful at card design

02-10-2009 3:00 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Use the program
02-10-2009 3:04 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Use the program

would still make my card shit/bullshit, one or the other

also

I need to change it around so I summon a 12/12 kraken as my ultimate

02-10-2009 3:13 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Youy forgot the notepad
02-10-2009 3:14 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Planeswalkers only get 3 abilities

But there can be multiple versions of the same planeswalker

so maybe

02-10-2009 9:24 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

REALLY now...

Plotting

02-10-2009 11:40 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Oku Hanako:

REALLY now...

Plotting

Quote:
If only X wasn't in the picture...

Congratulations X, you now have a hit out on you

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » I'M TIRED OF BEING A WHORE