What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » The Devil Hath Power» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: What be your favorite play of Billy Shakesphere's?
Othello 2 40.00%
Hamlet 1 20.00%
Julius Casear 1 20.00%
Macbeth 1 20.00%
The Taming of the Shrew 0 0.00%
Romeo and Juliet 0 0.00%
Richard III 0 0.00%
Much Ado About Nothing 0 0.00%
A Midsummer's Night Dream 0 0.00%
The Merchant of Venice 0 0.00%
King Lear 0 0.00%
Henry VIII 0 0.00%
"He's the fellow that wrote the King James Bible, son (other)." 0 0.00%
Total:5 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page The Devil Hath Power
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-14-2009 11:17 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I always liked Daemon, looks nifty.
07-01-2016 2:31 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Jack Crawford:
I pronounce it as a long 'a', so Deamon' is 'daymon'.

DAYMON

AHH-AHHH-AHHHHHHHH

FIGHTER OF THE NIGHTMON

AHH-AHHH-AHHHHHHHH

Conan O'Brien: When all else fails there's always delusion.

07-03-2016 8:07 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I went with Caesar. Considering how frequently I seem to say "cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war" or some permutation...."The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, But in ourselves, that we are underlings." is another good one. (depending on your interpretation, I always leaned towards the interpretation that it's about the fallibility of people..I don't have a particularly cheery disposition though, so)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-03-2016 10:21 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Kandi Kayne:
Quote by Jack Crawford:

DAYMON

AHH-AHHH-AHHHHHHHH

FIGHTER OF THE NIGHTMON

AHH-AHHH-AHHHHHHHH

best post

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

07-03-2016 10:57 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dennis Reynolds:
Quote by Kandi Kayne:
Quote by Jack Crawford:

DAYMON

AHH-AHHH-AHHHHHHHH

FIGHTER OF THE NIGHTMON

AHH-AHHH-AHHHHHHHH

best post

YOU'RE A MASTER OF KARATE, AND FRIENDSHIP FOR EVERYONE.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

07-04-2016 3:51 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I AM CONSTANT AS THE NORTHERN STAR!

Quote by Alizarin:

07-08-2016 8:27 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dennis Reynolds:
Quote by Kandi Kayne:
Quote by Jack Crawford:

DAYMON

AHH-AHHH-AHHHHHHHH

FIGHTER OF THE NIGHTMON

AHH-AHHH-AHHHHHHHH

best post

I meant Daemon too. <.<
07-09-2016 3:17 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's pronounced demon, though

07-09-2016 4:57 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I hate silent letters.
07-09-2016 5:41 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's not silent. It's supposed to be æ, but people don't generally bother to spell it right on the computer because it's a special character.

07-22-2016 4:04 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah you have to hit the numpad or some shit

Quote by Alizarin:

08-07-2016 12:26 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So what, I'm supposed to pronounce it day-mon?
08-07-2016 7:57 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, it's deemun. Like encyclopedia. We got rid of the a part, but pronunciation is the same.

08-07-2016 10:51 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So the a is silent.
08-07-2016 1:08 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Æ - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

08-07-2016 1:55 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...so it's basically an a.
08-07-2016 2:05 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No. Basically an e...
That's why we replace it with an e in words like ether, encyclopedia, archeology, medieval, etc.

08-07-2016 4:51 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, I pronounce archaeology as arc-a-ology.

Deaf accent folks!
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » The Devil Hath Power