What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » A Poll That Is Useful (See: Related to This Semester's Academic Future)» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Should I drop Cultural Anthropology?
No 2 100.00%
Yes 0 0.00%
Total:2 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page A Poll That Is Useful (See: Related to This Semester's Academic Future)
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-10-2009 5:44 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Regular Bill Shakespeare:
Quote:
The people in the class are close-minded idiots. A bunch of the chicks in the class bawwwed about female genitalia mutilation, not realizing that it might not be right here, but it is a part of other cultures.

Cultural relativism is ACLU bullshit, sorry kid

that dude's just an idiot.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

02-10-2009 5:58 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
The people in the class are close-minded idiots. A bunch of the chicks in the class bawwwed about female genitalia mutilation, not realizing that it might not be right here, but it is a part of other cultures.

Cultural relativism is ACLU bullshit, sorry kid

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

02-10-2009 7:10 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

LET US :IBERATE AFRICA
02-10-2009 7:27 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

why the fuck would you want to liberate africa, they were getting along fine until the white man came in (with the exception of monkey fucking)

Dropped the class today.
02-10-2009 7:35 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by King Leo:
why the fuck would you want to liberate africa, they were getting along fine until the white man came in (with the exception of monkey fucking)

Dropped the class today.

wtf

02-10-2009 7:38 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by King Leo:
why the fuck would you want to liberate africa

It's one of those things where as a fancy ass white man culture, we're obligated to associate with other cultures, including the genital mutilating/monkey fucking cultures. Who wants to associate with them though? It's gross. Lets just "liberate" them so its not awkward when they recognize us at a party and say "what's up?"

Drugs cannot lead you anywhere good. Only belief in yourself can.

Quote by Isao:
I only weigh like 275 now.

02-10-2009 8:12 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This is the greatest explanation of the concept of white mans burden in ever

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-10-2009 8:53 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by King Leo:

wtf

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

02-10-2009 8:57 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by King Leo:

Dropped the class today.

wtf

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

02-10-2009 9:35 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Quote:
isn't foresin destruction alsoi meant to reduce sexual pleasure?

No it originated as a hygiene thing

Yeah, circumsion is a preventative to cheesedick

Also lol at "foreskin destruction" have you been hanging around weird internet forums lately where the guys are obsessed about having no foreskin and willing to do incredibly crazy shit to get it back because they think it gives some sort of epic pleasure?

Cause that sounds like something they'd say

Necro: if you don't think roy batty was badass you're a Faggot and need to drink turpentine until you die of poisoning

02-10-2009 9:49 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I know I like mine

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

02-10-2009 9:52 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Seems though that Gay men are the ones most obsessed with it

Necro: if you don't think roy batty was badass you're a Faggot and need to drink turpentine until you die of poisoning

02-10-2009 9:59 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I couldn't care less

02-10-2009 10:39 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Durrrr... Unicorn:
Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Quote:
isn't foresin destruction alsoi meant to reduce sexual pleasure?

No it originated as a hygiene thing

Yeah, circumsion is a preventative to cheesedick

Also lol at "foreskin destruction" have you been hanging around weird internet forums lately where the guys are obsessed about having no foreskin and willing to do incredibly crazy shit to get it back because they think it gives some sort of epic pleasure?

Cause that sounds like something they'd say

I like the "BUT ITS INTENSELY PAINFUL"

Who the fuck is circumcised as an adult?

edit: Furthermore, in Judaism the circumcision, or 'bris', is a ceremony of some importance.

Perhaps its less about you loving your foreskin and more you are anti-semetic.

(Oh man, somebody needs to troll them with that accusation)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

02-10-2009 10:51 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

circumcision also increases your risk of penile cancer

do not play dice with a genetic malady, son

02-10-2009 11:02 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Who the hell gets penile cancer

(watch me get it now......oh wait)

02-10-2009 11:03 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ughhh, flashbacks to health class where we learned about genital disease

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

02-10-2009 11:06 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by MegaMan X Prime:
Awesome flashbacks to health class where we learned about genital disease

But I have issues...

02-10-2009 11:12 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The anti-circumcision movement is predicated upon the concept of the "noble savage". Circumcisions being a customary practice dating back to the formation of organized society, the bourgeoisie due to inherent self-image deficiencies feel they must go 'back to nature' as atonement for their perceived sins/those of their ancestors, and this is the manifestation.

Smegma=Self-flagellation for liberal guilt

Quote by Alizarin:

02-10-2009 11:13 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

To be honest I never get what Hol calls "cheesdick," then again I'm odd and wash it in the shower.

Too much info? Deal with it

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » A Poll That Is Useful (See: Related to This Semester's Academic Future)