What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » A Poll That Is Useful (See: Related to This Semester's Academic Future)» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Should I drop Cultural Anthropology?
No 2 100.00%
Yes 0 0.00%
Total:2 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page A Poll That Is Useful (See: Related to This Semester's Academic Future)
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-10-2009 11:14 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by MegaMan X Prime:
To be honest I never get what Hol calls "cheesdick," then again I'm odd and wash it in the shower.

Too much info? Deal with it

Detailed vids of this plz

02-10-2009 11:28 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing My Ass Off

Sharp: "It suggests to me he's not a political guy, something is going on" well then you're an idiot wolf blitzer

02-10-2009 11:40 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I WASN'T KIDDING

02-11-2009 5:02 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Regular Bill Shakespeare:
cultural anthropology is about holding hands and singing songs

Somethin' so Laughing My Ass Off

Its funny, because its quite true.

Quote by Rita Repulsa:
Drugs cannot lead you anywhere good. Only belief in yourself can.

I swear, she's like a fortune cookie now. Awesome

Quote:
Also lol at "foreskin destruction" have you been hanging around weird internet forums lately where the guys are obsessed about having no foreskin and willing to do incredibly crazy shit to get it back because they think it gives some sort of epic pleasure?

Cause that sounds like something they'd say

Quote:
I don't believe anything I read about sexual health on the internet

I'm just sayin'.
Peace.

05-15-2011 3:57 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What a horrible class to take

Also I am all for chopping off dick skin, it makes them presentable.

Even though now I think of it, it also would help prevent breeding cause chicks would see it and go "lolno"

Actually scratch that, it increases breeding because chicks do not want to put sockdicks in their mouths

Sharp: "It suggests to me he's not a political guy, something is going on" well then you're an idiot wolf blitzer

05-15-2011 5:08 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Mmm, tastes like a big ol' wad of sweaty smegma.
05-16-2011 11:02 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

aefafhdjfhduisbdjsjsdgsdjfsjdfaasffg

05-16-2011 3:48 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Much like how the Israeli's seem better at security and intelligence than everybody else, this is another thing the jews got right.

And by jews what I think I mean is medical science because this is the damn 21st century and why would anybody want that baggage to deal with. I mean you're a baby you don't even feel it or remember it happening.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

05-16-2011 4:03 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Because ohnoes it takes away allllll dat PLEASURE (and some doctors botch it, but that's not as common as it was. Plus also male babies sometimes have horrible skin problems on the penis because there's no protective sheath for the penis head. But that's only because their parents let them sit in piss for a whole fucking day.)

Let's be fucking honest here. Just god damn honest. You're all male, well except Aliz. You know you have the ability to blow your metaphorical tops in a few minutes. With females, its nigh impossible. We have to be lubed up, turned on, all that noise. It takes at least ten minutes unless we're lucky and our bodies decide to go "I'm gonna make extra lube cause this is extra hotttt, yo."

Dudes who are uncircumcised? Some of them have problems in that area. They have what you call premature ejaculation. They skeet skeet cause they are getting sensory pleasure overload in their dick. Guess what solves that? CIRCUMCISION.

Am I being biased cause I am female? Sure. Sure I am. But fuck, when you have a circumcised boyfriend who can jizz in less than a minute, you go "jesus christ it could be worse"

Not to mention the smell, the horror. I mean lets be frank. I have a lovely box. I only want equally nice looking party favors jammed in it.

05-16-2011 4:06 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They never proved that. Thats just freakjobs trying to defend their parents being negligent.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

05-16-2011 4:15 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Exactly. That's their parents fault, not their body missing a piece of skin.

"But it looks the same when erect as circumcised ones do!"

LIES. They're coated in goo at the top.

PS if you're a circumcised dude you can get the soft skin effect by using a moisturizer. And now they make all this organic stuff so it won't anger your organ.

05-16-2011 4:18 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Soft skin..the hell kinda propaganda is the smegma crew putting out about us.

Quote by Alizarin:

05-16-2011 4:21 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That circumcised dudes have hard skin on the heads of their penises.

05-16-2011 5:25 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah we also control the weather and faked the moon landing, I guess.

Quote by Alizarin:

05-16-2011 5:43 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing My Ass Off

05-16-2011 7:52 PMCrooked Man is offline Send an Email to Crooked Man Search for Posts by Crooked Man Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Articuno:
Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Quote:
isn't foresin destruction alsoi meant to reduce sexual pleasure?

No it originated as a hygiene thing

Yeah, circumsion is a preventative to cheesedick

Also lol at "foreskin destruction" have you been hanging around weird internet forums lately where the guys are obsessed about having no foreskin and willing to do incredibly crazy shit to get it back because they think it gives some sort of epic pleasure?

Cause that sounds like something they'd say

Alright no it is an enforcement of hierarchy? The idea is that it makes insemination more difficult, so only established males who can copulate regularly with a woman are likely to inseminate her, instead of junior pool-boy type members of the society furtively producing by-blows. You will behave and not rock the boat, and I am totally in favor of that, especially since other societies have used testicle-crushing, or piercing the base so that things leak out, both of which sound more hazardous and actually less sanitary than normal. Really though, having a developed opinion is just inane.

05-16-2011 7:57 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Basically.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-03-2011 2:17 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...I don't get how no foreskin makes insemination more difficult.
07-03-2011 2:47 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Because that makes no sense, like..biologically, what you just stated does not work. Human reproduction is not predicated on a flap of skin

The uncircumcised use asinine logic because..well they're drones.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-03-2011 10:33 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Awesome Tall Super Holy Friendly Pale Angel:
...I don't get how no foreskin makes insemination more difficult.

Back in olden times when chicks were just used as pregnancy fodder and weren't aroused, it was difficult. since there was no lube made by the female, and no lube from the foreskin, well..it was bad.

But now in this day and age where men (usually) arouse their females, it's no longer a problem.

Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » A Poll That Is Useful (See: Related to This Semester's Academic Future)