What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » A Poll That Is Useful (See: Related to This Semester's Academic Future)» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Should I drop Cultural Anthropology?
No 2 100.00%
Yes 0 0.00%
Total:2 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page A Poll That Is Useful (See: Related to This Semester's Academic Future)
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-03-2011 5:46 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

In other words, they all want to go back to the days where women thought of England.
07-03-2011 10:32 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Exactly.

And when they RAEPd them.

Conan O'Brien: When all else fails there's always delusion.

07-04-2011 3:55 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Awesome Tall Super Holy Friendly Pale Angel:
In other words, they all want to go back to the days where women thought of England.

I could go run an opium den. That way on ladies night for half price women could just annihilate their senses using poppies which might take the edge off.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-04-2011 5:30 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Supposedly dumplings used to be filled with opium. Is this true?
07-04-2011 5:37 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Awesome Tall Super Holy Friendly Pale Angel:
Supposedly dumplings used to be filled with opium. Is this true?

..The baked goods you mean?

I..maybe, you could probably wrap a poppy in a dumpling. You can put pot into a brownie.

If you mean "was this a common thing" I have no idea, I've never hung around with a 19th century opium user.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

07-04-2011 6:44 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Slender Man:
I've never hung around with a 19th century opium user.

God, you think you know a guy Roll Eyes

07-08-2011 11:00 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

WELL I'D THINK YOU WOULD KNOW.
04-27-2016 4:50 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Master Asia:

The people in the class are close-minded idiots. A bunch of the chicks in the class bawwwed about female genitalia mutilation, not realizing that it might not be right here, but it is a part of other cultures.

Isao I am going to find your fat ass and kill you

04-27-2016 5:28 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Kandi Kayne:
Quote by Master Asia:

The people in the class are close-minded idiots. A bunch of the chicks in the class bawwwed about female genitalia mutilation, not realizing that it might not be right here, but it is a part of other cultures.

Isao I am going to find your fat ass and kill you

Oooh this sounds fun. I want in on this (Homie don't play the "but, well, it's their culture.." namby pamby white guilt pseudo-intellectual game. Siècle des Lumières is how I roll, get on the trolley or its up against the wall motherfucker. You live in this society you join or you die.)

Quote by Alizarin:

04-27-2016 5:30 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Chris I'll brb. Sharp and I are gonna go kill Isao

04-27-2016 5:44 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Kandi Kayne:
Chris I'll brb. Sharp and I are gonna go kill Isao

Ladies first, of course.

(Just as a kindness, try not to drive him too far into shock so he won't process it consciously if I deliver the Coup de grâce....ooooh, wait. No you should probably be the last thing he sees before it all turns to darkness. That's more fitting. We'll play it by ear. Like freeform jazz.)

Quote by Alizarin:

04-27-2016 6:00 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nah I'm light on torture. You need to keep them alive for a nice long time, by far

04-27-2016 6:05 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Kandi Kayne:
Nah I'm light on torture. You need to keep them alive for a nice long time, by far

It's an art, not a science.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-27-2016 6:11 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's a sciencey art.

Have to know how much blood can be lost (science) before someone passes out (which would prevent the art)

Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » A Poll That Is Useful (See: Related to This Semester's Academic Future)