What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Rulezzzz» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Rulezzzz
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-11-2009 11:00 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I will write these up as they come to me, no it's not starting or anything (infact we'll probably start it closer to summer or something) but I just wanted to...sort of get it going, you know you know

NUMERO UNO:

The most important: This is a comedy. There CAN be some drama, if you really want it. But I don't want this to turn into some gayass "MY GHOSTBASTA IS HUGE AND WON THE GAME U ALL SUX" crap. Or even worse, some kind of romantic drama. Unless the romance is partially comedic, like say Stan on South Park for example. You must remember in every post...try to be funny. If you're building up to funny, that is perfectly fine...but at least eventually get to it.

NUMERO DUE:

Only Hol kills anyone. This means, if your GHOOOOSTBASTA is in a dire situation with no chance of getting out, he or she is probably dead. Therefore regardless of who's turn it is, I gotta get in there and do the death scene. I'm not having any faggotry you gaiz. I don't want X to go "..and he miraculously escapes" or someone else killing your character on their turn.

NUMERO TRE:

Don't worry about the death thing. There's like, a 90% chance your Ghostbasstaa won't die. Unless you fail at delivering much cocks. Then I'll kill off your lame unfunny Ghostbuster and force you to make another one (or you'll just run off and bawwww like usual). I still wouldn't go out of the way to do it..for instance if your Ghostbasta is at "full health" I won't suddenly go "A BOULDER FELL ON HIM, HE'S DEAD LOL".

NUMERO QUATTRO:

Do not fucking godmode. Infact, if you're trying to best someone else here, go fuck off and play with Jim Starluck and Dungy or some shit. I won't tolerate it. If I see it in a post, I'll null the fuckholes out of it, but leave it up on the metaphorical wall of shame so people will know what not to do.

NUMERO CINQUE:

Hol will be picking a..moderator...guy. As in, depending on who plays, I'm going to pick a second-in-command that doesn't do everything I say (which leaves out X and Moose), who I can discuss sticky situations/plotlines/problems with. This is to prevent bias and unfairness.

I'll add more as I go

Bill Murray: Don't think about your errors or failures; otherwise, you'll never do a thing.

02-11-2009 11:01 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Can I play as ghost

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

02-11-2009 11:03 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'll have to read how ghosts are played as, I'm pretty sure the official book says only the game..leader person plays ghosts, but I could probably let you play as one or two

Bill Murray: Don't think about your errors or failures; otherwise, you'll never do a thing.

02-11-2009 11:14 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

you're actually going through with this

02-11-2009 11:24 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes

Yes I am

02-11-2009 11:35 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I AM ALL THE FUCK UP IN THIS THREAD

02-11-2009 11:58 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

RULE 2040:

NO GREEN ROX OR MORE IMPORTANTLY, SONIC REFERENCES

02-12-2009 12:12 AMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Help me get da emarooldz

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

02-12-2009 4:05 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by D:
you're actually going through with this

I want to see Holleh tear someone a new one.

(come on e-argument between X and Moneh, Daddy news a new pair of e-shoes)
Peace.

02-12-2009 4:56 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Durrrr... Unicorn:
I'll have to read how ghosts are played as, I'm pretty sure the official book says only the game..leader person plays ghosts, but I could probably let you play as one or two

You can make ghost characters... it's worth noting that you can have PCs with ghost powers.

Just give them a bunch of extra points to assign to Ectopresence.
02-12-2009 11:06 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sean Conneryyyyy~
02-12-2009 12:12 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What, should I make up stats for him
02-12-2009 4:17 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

HERES SOMETHING YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME JOE ROGAN, I SMOKE ROX

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-13-2009 4:03 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

OMG GHOST DICE!?

Rolls Made
DescriptionTimeRollResult
Multiply4:21 AM10d10 × 10(10 + 7 + 9 + 4 + 2 + 9 + 4 + 7 + 6 + 7) × 10 = 650
Divide4:22 AM10d10 ÷ 10(1 + 1 + 8 + 5 + 3 + 9 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 10) ÷ 10 = 4.3
02-14-2009 12:26 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I still really don't know what I want to do with my character, I seem to have it in my mind that a time for the setting might help (or at least for physical characteristics).
02-14-2009 2:35 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I really can't decide what I want to do with my character, either. Do I remain a GB purist and stay true to the films, sticking to proton packs and ghost traps? Or do I give it a bit of RPG flair and use actually firearms? Or do I really be self-indulgent and just be, like, a demon or something?

Tough calls.
02-14-2009 6:02 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A gun that fires demons and looks like a proton pack

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

02-14-2009 6:09 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You're reminding me of the Flipside episode of the cartoon.
02-14-2009 11:32 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
A gun that fires demons and looks like a proton pack

Sounds like Five Spirit Shooter
02-14-2009 11:35 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

wat

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Rulezzzz