What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Rulezzzz» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Rulezzzz
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-14-2009 11:36 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, wait, no... that's just the Chaos pistol.

Sorry I just woke up!

Anyhow, the dice roller fits this game nao.
02-14-2009 11:38 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Aregular Hopoge Albono:
Sorry I just woke up!

Somethin' so cocks
Peace.

02-15-2009 4:15 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But yeah, can anyone READ the dice roller? I can seperate it out some more, put the last number in a column...
02-15-2009 5:42 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's like the same font size as its always been so uh...

Yes?

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-19-2009 6:00 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
HERES SOMETHING YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME JOE ROGAN, I SMOKE GREEN ROX

Quote by X:
Alpha, Alizarin's escaped! Find me a team of five TDottlers with attitude!

02-19-2009 6:01 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This remoinds me

Should be character be anmed Kristoph Walken or Kristoph Walker?
02-19-2009 6:03 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YOU ARE NOT BADASS ENOUGH TO BE WALKEN.
02-19-2009 6:04 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like triple references though.
02-19-2009 6:17 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What's the opposite of Christopher Reeve?

Christopher Walken

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

02-19-2009 6:19 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

In case nobody gets it

Kristoph Walken is a triple reference.

The anme sounds like my anme.

The name sounds like Christopher Walken.

The anme is a slight variation on Kristoph Gavin from PW4.
02-19-2009 6:22 PMOptimus Cack is offline Send an Email to Optimus Cack Homepage of Optimus Cack Search for Posts by Optimus Cack Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by MegaMan X Prime:

Christopher Walken

I lol'd

02-19-2009 6:23 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Optimus Cack:

Christopher Walken

I lol'd

I lol'd now that I got it

02-19-2009 6:24 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Oku Hanako:
Quote by Optimus Cack:

Christopher Walken

I lol'd

I lol'd now that I got it
02-07-2012 4:21 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This never went anywhere did it

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

02-07-2012 5:45 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's an RP on TDotOL. Of course it went nowhere.
02-07-2012 5:56 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No one signed up for it as far as I remember

Harry S Truman: Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear.

02-07-2012 9:39 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Deus Ex Machina:
In case nobody gets it

Kristoph Walken is a triple reference.

The anme sounds like my anme.

The name sounds like Christopher Walken.

The anme is a slight variation on Kristoph Gavin from PW4.

thank you x.

Quote by X:
Alpha, Alizarin's escaped! Find me a team of five TDottlers with attitude!

02-07-2012 10:05 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Did he really typo "name" three times in one post? That's gotta be some sort of record.
02-07-2012 10:56 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like how he spells it wrong two times.

Then correctly.

Then wrong again.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-08-2012 8:14 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Blame my attempts to use two fingers to type.
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » The Wasteland  » Rulezzzz