What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Nazis» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Nazis
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-14-2009 4:18 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nazis: Why are their uniforms so badass?

Why did they have to commit the deeds they did and leave a black mark on such awesome fashion.

Sidenote. I now own a nazi hat like so

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

02-14-2009 4:19 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

02-14-2009 4:20 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

actually yeah i have a black fedora too

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

02-14-2009 4:27 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I must see you in your new hat, you know this

Hol: It looks like a dreidel.
X: I've never eaten one of those.

02-14-2009 4:28 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Axl Rose:
Nazis: Why are their uniforms so badass?

Why did they have to commit the deeds they did and leave a black mark on such awesome fashion.

Sidenote. I now own a nazi hat like so

Hugo Boss

(No seriousky they designed the SS uniform)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-14-2009 4:29 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

of course, i even have sunglasses like axl had in the 80s

like the ones scott wore with his nazi hat

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

02-14-2009 4:33 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
actually yeah i have a black fedora too

I once had a fedora, it was purchased by my dad at a store in new york store that Harry Anderson (the guy who played the judge on Night Court) shopped at and apparently my dad met that motherfucker. But long story short the hat never quite fit me and its long gone cause it was lost or some shit.

Fedoras, fuck yeah though.

(Also that hat you speak of, the "nazi hat". Soviet army had a similar one and I goddamn will acquire such a hat sometime)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

02-14-2009 4:35 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

to be honest i don't like how i look with a fedora as much as I thought i would

it's still a cool hat though

but i Luv my nazi hat more

ps find a picture of this soviet hat

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

02-14-2009 4:37 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Axl Rose:
to be honest i don't like how i look with a fedora as much as I thought i would

it's still a cool hat though

but i Luv my nazi hat more

ps find a picture of this soviet hat

Well we had this conversation once before, and it was pretty much this hat right?:

And yeah the fedora thing...it's been coopted by nerdfags apparently. So now it takes a very select person and face-shape to pull it off totally.

My point is the internet destroyed the hat and now we need to find and blow up the fucking main servers of the internet. Total black-out, fix society, you get the dynamite I'll get the weapons.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-14-2009 4:39 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

hmmm

thats not bad

i still think the nazi hat is sexier

i mean it's genocidal and all

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

02-14-2009 4:41 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i hate all the people you see wearing "fedoras" these days, but they're these shitty little cheap knock off fedoras

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

02-14-2009 4:42 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah in the other thread I found a picture of a hat similar to the one you linked (I think you linked Axl Rose wearing a hat with the skull emblem off...uhhh..I think a tank regiment in the Nazi army? But yeah the hat itself is a similar shape, hell the Brits and U.S. also had hats of that general form at that time I'm pretty sure)

Quote by Alizarin:

02-14-2009 4:44 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Axl Rose:
i hate all the people you see wearing "fedoras" these days, but they're these shitty little cheap knock off fedoras

My god, yes. With the theme of the thread, I want to shove em all in gulags accordingly because of these. The bastard hipsters.
Peace.

02-14-2009 4:45 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

axl's hat was more a bikerish hat, it was like vinyl or something

same style though yeah

actually got my fedora out and am wearing it at this minute and hmm it looks better than i thought, i always seem to remember it looking worse than it does

but i have a real fedora, not these Gay knockoffs you see fags wearing these days. you know, one with a wide brim and all like they're supposed to have Luv

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

02-14-2009 4:50 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I HATE those cheapass fedoras with a passion, god damn

I know you wouldn't wear one like that though, you're smart, and the one of the few dudes I know with fashion sense

Hol: It looks like a dreidel.
X: I've never eaten one of those.

02-14-2009 4:52 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wide brim? Nah thats a slouch hat then, thats a different century hat

Unless its some dumbass hybrid or some shit, cause apparently the fedora is now some fuckin meme.

Hats, the internet..goddamn its all going wrong this century sucks doesn't it.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-14-2009 4:54 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i mean wide like the guy in your avatar, not really wide

all those cheap fedoras you see fags wearing these days have like no brim

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

02-14-2009 4:57 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

yeah just looked up slouchs on google image search

totally not what i have

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

02-14-2009 4:58 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i just meant like the comparison of these images

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

02-14-2009 4:59 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah no, no, slouch hat is 19th century.

It's vaguely reminiscent of a fedora, I guess, like, the crown(? the top part) is similar. But the brim is totally different.

Like..it's a hat with a brim..and so is a fedora.

AND NOBODY EVER WEARS EITHER ANYMORE...AND SUITS, NOBODY WEARS THOSE..TIES ALSO SEEM TO BE DYING.

SOCIETY IS SPIRALING INTO OBLIVION WE'RE THE LAST GENERATION. HATS AND SUITS, GOD DAMMIT.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Nazis