What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Nazis» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Nazis
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-14-2009 5:04 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
AND NOBODY EVER WEARS EITHER ANYMORE...AND SUITS, NOBODY WEARS THOSE..TIES ALSO SEEM TO BE DYING.

SOCIETY IS SPIRALING INTO OBLIVION WE'RE THE LAST GENERATION. HATS AND SUITS, GOD DAMMIT.

No, dude, ties can never die. EVER. Suits are fading out, which is a fucking shame.

Why can't people dress themselves with some style anymore?
Peace.

02-14-2009 5:05 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

because most guys like looking like shit

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

02-14-2009 5:06 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I get horny around dudes in suits (usually, unless said dude looks like..I dunno, Fred Durstian. You know the type)

Robert Smith: When we started I wasn't the singer. I was the drunk rhythm guitarist who wrote all these weird songs.

02-14-2009 5:07 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Axl Rose:
because most guys like looking like shit

Good thing we're not most guys, my man. I rock.
Peace.

02-14-2009 5:07 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Durrrr... Unicorn:
I get horny around dudes in suits (usually, unless said dude looks like..I dunno, Fred Durstian. You know the type)

...I just imagined the unicorn saying this in your avatar. Somethin' so XD
Peace.

02-14-2009 5:07 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i have a friend who i consider to be representitive of the average guy

he thinks there isn't any difference in cheap jeans and expensive jeans

oh, there is

his style is wearing shitty tshirts and shitty jeans. i mean, i'll wear tshirt and jeans but the stuff i wear isn't cheap garbage

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

02-14-2009 5:08 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

the worst thing you can really look is cheap/poor

it's a fact I rock.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

02-14-2009 5:13 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wan one of those old style fedoras

They'd server double duty of making me look good and protecting my eyes from the sun
02-14-2009 5:13 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

wearing nice clothes is worth it, even if you don't think so women will. your dick will thank you I rock.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

02-14-2009 5:15 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I actually bought decent clothes to Hol's over the winter

I can tell you, she was quite pleased
02-14-2009 5:19 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

of course she was

girls like when guys dress in nice clothes. no offense, she told me what you wore on your summer visit and i have a friend who dresses similarly and it just looks bad

i don't know why so many guys enjoy looking like shit but they do for some reason, or they just don't know how to dress themselves

plus you shouldn't be buying clothes you wear outside based on comfort, that's what those sweats you wear around the house are for. they look like shit. best to have clothes that look nice, even if it is slightly less comfortable.

it goes the same for ladies. i hate chicks that don't wear makeup. it's not attractive in a its your real beauty way. i like girls dolling themselves up real pretty and things go both ways. if i want them to look good i gotta look good too

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

02-14-2009 12:32 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Was watching Comedy Central about an hour before I went to bed.

Was greeted with the entirety of this song (skip ahead to 1:35) about Nazis.
02-14-2009 12:44 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wearing nice clothes is good for your confidence anyway.

It's literally win-win.

02-14-2009 2:45 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I remember that nicely-dressed dude at 3 Brothers. Good food and good clothes.

I had a damn good time.
02-14-2009 5:25 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alton Brown:

Yeah, I remember that nicely-dressed dude at 3 Brothers. Good food and good clothes.

I had a damn good time.

I just had the most cocks mental scene play in my head where you two just talk about wanting to bone some guy while eating dinner out.

02-14-2009 5:43 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

02-14-2009 6:01 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by D:

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-14-2009 6:18 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

02-14-2009 8:02 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

02-14-2009 8:53 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Nazis