What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Billy Mays vs. Vince the Shamwow guy» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Choose your character
Billy Mays 8 66.67%
Vince 4 33.33%
Total:12 Votes100%

Go to the bottom of this page Billy Mays vs. Vince the Shamwow guy
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-18-2009 11:03 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YOU KNEW IT WAS COMING EVENTUALLY

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

02-18-2009 11:21 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The time has come.

Social Credit score: Negative 1997

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-19-2009 1:16 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Billy Mays will forever be in my heart as the aggressive Salesman.
02-19-2009 1:19 AMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Terry Bogard:
Billy Mays will forever be in my heart as the aggressive Salesman.

He's not aggressive, he just yells.

Quote by X:
Alpha, Alizarin's escaped! Find me a team of five TDottlers with attitude!

02-19-2009 3:02 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by MegaMan X Prime:
YOU KNEW IT WAS COMING EVENTUALLY

STOP HAVING A BORING TUNA, STOP HAVING A BORING BATTLE TO THE DEATH
Peace.

02-19-2009 3:19 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I need goofd tuna
02-19-2009 3:28 AMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So, according to wikipedia, Vince sells ShamWOWs out of his house. I thought it was kinda weird that he's not some random spokesperson a company hired. Rather, he's trying to hawk his own wares.

Quote by X:
Alpha, Alizarin's escaped! Find me a team of five TDottlers with attitude!

02-19-2009 3:29 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...he has a Wiki page? This just keeps gettin' more and more surreal.

YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE MY NUTS
Peace.

02-19-2009 5:15 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

BILLY MAYS HERE, SELLING LIFE INSURANCE FOR SOME REASON

WTF IS GOING ON

Necro: holy SHIT, sharp was on ritalin? that explains alot

02-19-2009 5:42 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I can't imagine Mays selling life insurance

Too peppy
02-19-2009 5:53 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..he does though.

Necro: holy SHIT, sharp was on ritalin? that explains alot

02-19-2009 6:44 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...What

Youtube?
02-19-2009 8:40 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The question I want answered is...

How would Billy Mays advertise the ShamWow?

How would Vince advertise OxiClean?
02-19-2009 1:22 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:

Enter the Zorbeez

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

02-19-2009 1:34 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

OH SHIT

THINGS JUST GOT REAL

02-19-2009 1:36 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Callouts have indeed been issued

Quote by Alizarin:

02-19-2009 1:40 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Massive cocks were had

02-19-2009 3:08 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Quote:

Enter the Zorbeez

MY GOD, IT'S AMAZING.

You apparently have a link for everything. Who would win in a fight between Mega Man and Astro Boy? Awesome
02-19-2009 4:06 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

MEGAMAN, BECAUSE HE HAS MAGIC AND COULD POSSIBLY OBTAIN GREEN ROX

02-19-2009 4:25 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wrong Mengaman
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » Prognosis Negative - Polls  » Billy Mays vs. Vince the Shamwow guy