What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » The music you listen to is stupid.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The music you listen to is stupid.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-04-2009 11:02 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

After seeing comments like this:

Quote:
wow music snobbery

eh if she likes metallica she likes em

i don't see the point of attacking people for their musical choices

I feel the urge to shit all over shitty music and therefore make it more shitty because only people with shitty music tastes say things like this.

There are obvious ones we should avoid...Insane Clown Posse is one of them. Please don't inflict that shit onto others.

Youtube links to songs is great. If your band is listed here, please do go batshit like Damo did when I said Metallica sucks (which they still do, though Hammett is great).

Karl Pilkington: If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

03-04-2009 12:04 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There's a thread on a forum a buddy of mine checks that's called True Life: I'm a Juggalo

untold horrors

03-04-2009 2:09 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Remember when Metallica was in group therapy, because apparently not liking your co-workers necessitates psychiatric evaluation or something?

You people are at least pretending to be a band right? Just get blasted out of your mind on every conceivable substance until you stop wanting to murder the bassist.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

03-04-2009 3:38 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

My music does indeed suck, but that's part of it's charm~

03-04-2009 3:42 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Regular Bill Shakespeare:
There's a thread on a forum a buddy of mine checks that's called True Life: I'm a Juggalo

untold horrors

I WANT TO SEE THIS Frown

Karl Pilkington: If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

03-04-2009 3:52 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

BE PREPARED FOR PERMANENT BRAIN DAMAGE

03-04-2009 3:53 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Juggalos scare the shit out of me for good reason

HOW in gods name could you worship a shitty white trash rap group

03-04-2009 3:54 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So they're clowns.

And they rap.

Why does this exist I don't like this make it stop

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

03-04-2009 3:55 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Durrrr... Unicorn:
Juggalos scare the shit out of me for good reason

HOW in gods name could you worship a shitty white trash rap group

Ya.... people suck

03-04-2009 4:01 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They even have a "religious soda", Faygo. Which of course tastes like shit.

03-04-2009 4:03 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Why do rapping clowns have a religion or a soda much less both Confused

Quote by Alizarin:

03-04-2009 4:21 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Why do rapping clowns have a religion or a soda much less both Confused

I wish I could tell you. But I don't have the answer.

They got immensely popular once Disney found out they were on one of their record labels, and they forcefully went to all stores and removed the album. Collectors went nuts trying to get the rare Disney copy, it was all over the media, they got free press...and became popular.

03-14-2009 11:14 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

shitty music deserves to be shit on, some music is shit and some music is just good, regardless of what you think

the beatles are amazing, fact, if you disagree you're just wrong

insane clown posse are awful, fact, if you disagree you're just wrong

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

03-14-2009 11:19 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Axl Rose:
insane clown posse are awful, fact, if you disagree you're just wrong

Ugh, I remember when all my hipster friends couldn't shut up about them.

God, I hate my generation.
Peace.

03-14-2009 11:21 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i had a friend who actually wore the ICP makeup

Eyebrow

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-14-2009 11:23 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Axl Rose:
i had a friend who actually wore the ICP makeup

Eyebrow

AHAHAHAHAHA, WHAT
Peace.

03-14-2009 11:25 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

he never actually did it around me

but i saw pictures man

i saw pictures

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-14-2009 11:25 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

which is bad enough imo

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-14-2009 11:27 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i've worn my SS hat out before too but dressing like a nazi is somehow more appropriate than ICP makeup Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-14-2009 11:34 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Axl Rose:
i've worn my SS hat out before too but dressing like a nazi is somehow more appropriate than ICP makeup Laughing Out Loud

The Nazis, for all the shit they represent and being evil cocksuckers in general, had two things going for them;

- they had fashionable uniforms

- they weren't clowns (literal, not figurative)
Peace.

Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » The music you listen to is stupid.