What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » The music you listen to is stupid.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The music you listen to is stupid.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-15-2009 6:27 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Axl Rose:
he never actually did it around me

but i saw pictures man

i saw pictures

...oh dear god

Tolkien: If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.

03-15-2009 6:30 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Nine Mysterio, Jr.:
Quote by Axl Rose:
insane clown posse are awful, fact, if you disagree you're just wrong

Ugh, I remember when all my hipster friends couldn't shut up about them.

God, I hate my generation.
Peace.

I had no idea there was an overlap between hipsters and juggalos.

I know I should feel disturbed by this, or revolted, or angry.

But feelings just get in the way, it's increasingly apparent what the stakes are and what the options are decreasing to when dealing with these..people..

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

03-16-2009 9:17 PMOptimus Cack is offline Send an Email to Optimus Cack Homepage of Optimus Cack Search for Posts by Optimus Cack Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I didn't even know juggalos were still around.

03-16-2009 11:22 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i have no idea what a juggalo is

i feel like this is a good thing

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

03-16-2009 11:23 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Isn't it just a male whore?

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

03-16-2009 11:23 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

that's a gigolo

which i am assuming is different, i could be wrong though

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

03-16-2009 11:27 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

a juggalo is a fuckhead who dresses up in icp facepaint nad believes they belong to part of the ICP community

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

03-16-2009 11:27 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

oh.

fuckers.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

03-17-2009 6:14 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Actually they consider "juggalo" a religion

I am serious

Tolkien: If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.

03-17-2009 10:51 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Durrrr... Unicorn:
Actually they consider "juggalo" a religion

I am serious

THE FOEOLOGISTS MUST CRUSH THIS MISERABLE CULT

BRB CALLING THE OTHER 2 MEMBERS

03-17-2009 1:12 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Paladin here

oops, dead

also Juggalos are scum of the universe

03-17-2009 1:14 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Leon Belmont:
Isn't it just a male whore?

Deuce Biegalow: Male Juggalo.

If we do not stop Rob Schneider this will become manifest

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

03-17-2009 9:16 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Rob Schneider is...A STAPLER!

Yes, it's a South Park joke, but I stand by it.
03-18-2009 2:04 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Moose:

o.o

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

03-23-2009 6:52 PMOptimus Cack is offline Send an Email to Optimus Cack Homepage of Optimus Cack Search for Posts by Optimus Cack Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Moose:

<3

03-30-2009 2:35 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

[12:32] <twolegs> I think I understand why they call him "fifty cent"
[12:32] <twolegs> because that's how much his discography will be worth on ebay in 10 years!
03-30-2009 2:47 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Apparently Blood on The Sand is a decent game.
03-30-2009 8:05 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Wait wait...

Juggalo is a religion? What?
03-30-2009 8:26 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Optimus Cack:
Quote by Moose:

<3

Now I feel dirty.
03-30-2009 8:28 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

One of the movies from that bit is going to happen exactly as it was depicted, possibly without rob schneider since I think he's finally in direct-to-video land now, but someone else.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » The music you listen to is stupid.