What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » The music you listen to is stupid.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The music you listen to is stupid.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-30-2009 8:41 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Aregular Hopoge Albono:
...Wait wait...

Juggalo is a religion? What?

With their offensive lyrics, clown makeup, merchandising empire, down-to-earth approach, and free soda they have amassed a devoted fanbase of disaffected youths, or Juggalos, who live their lives in accordance with the teachings of the Posse in order to earn a place in Shangri-La, the special Juggalo-only heaven that the rap group suddenly recalled the existence of.

With their sixth album's release, ICP revealed that the Dark Carnival is, in fact, a complete and separate version of Christianity in which it is believed that god has bestowed upon the Juggalos their own private Juggalo heaven called "Shangri-La", which was actually a fictional heaven from some book by James Hilton. (this favour is most likely due to their extreme holiness and tendency towards morality). In this "religion" it is also assumed that the images associated with ICP album covers are agents of god who judge everyone upon their death. Unfortunately, this is no joke and is actually believed to be the truth by a select few every juggalo. With this, finally someone has brought into light the obviously true fact that god gives preferential treatment to fans of Psychopathic Record bands. Also, ICP members are all prophets put here on Earth like Jesus to spread their holy messages; upon death, they shall rise again. These are all infallible truths that you would know if you had read the Bible.

In a fantastic display of individual thought, many juggalos converted in order to remain "down with the clowns." The results, as expected, were staggeringly Durrrr....

(from ED, but still)

JuggaloFaith

Necro: holy SHIT, sharp was on ritalin? that explains alot

03-30-2009 8:52 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Anyone can make a religion with a little showmanship.

03-30-2009 8:53 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
"Shangri-La", which was actually a fictional heaven from some book by James Hilton.

I thought this said "James Lipton" until I realized that if it were, it'd just be so far above juggalos.

Also I'm willing to bet money they just heard the word 'shangri-la" somewhere and put it into their terrible rap-hops because I have trouble conceptualizing a bunch of meth addicts in clown paint from detroit reading lost horizon and deciding to drop references to it. Granted I've never read lost horizon but it predates the 1980s, so yeah

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

03-30-2009 8:54 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Could be worse.

Could be video games making you atheist.
03-30-2009 8:57 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Could be worse.

Could be a Christian in denial.
03-30-2009 9:00 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Your troll-fu is weak.

Are you sure you are related to Hol?
03-30-2009 9:02 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

All right, then I'll try the patented Moose approach.

Shut the fuck up, assbag.
03-30-2009 9:04 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

could be an atheist making you videogames.

03-30-2009 9:04 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Could be worse.

Xuchilbara ITT motherfuckas. Pyramid Head

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

03-30-2009 9:22 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i heard ICP fans were Faggots but I didn't know the true extent of the Faggotry
03-31-2009 12:07 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Could be worse.

HELLZ YA

04-17-2009 4:37 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"Rock Heroes 2, the album with music from your favorite video games

Featuring Judas Priest"

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?

04-17-2009 5:14 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Somebody with access to a music catalogue went "Hey what if we make a cd out of the tracks on this rock band shit all the kids are into, we can sell it and it'll cost nothing to make!"

I like the "blatantly exploit rock band fanboys out of their cash" vibe it gives off

Quote by Alizarin:

04-18-2009 2:11 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Miyuki:
Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Could be worse.

HELLZ YA

In case anyone's stilkl wondering I was recently reading a thread in which SA posters claimed Xenogears made them atheist
04-18-2009 2:57 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..how does that make one atheist

04-18-2009 5:18 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Yoko Ono:
"Rock Heroes 2, the album with music from your favorite video games

Featuring Judas Priest"

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?

Question: What are my "favorite video games"?

Answer: If you said "Rock Band," you're fucking wrong.
04-18-2009 11:45 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Yoko Ono:

Killing god, religion is evil, etc.

04-18-2009 4:58 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Miyuki:
Quote by Yoko Ono:

Killing god, religion is evil, etc.

What Pat said.

I was flabbergasted.
04-19-2009 6:32 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Still, how stupid and suggestible do you have to be to have a JRPG make you atheist.
04-19-2009 11:28 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Moose:
Still, how stupid and suggestible do you have to be to have a JRPG make you atheist.

Clearly god fightin robots represent their rebellion against all forms of religion.
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » The music you listen to is stupid.