What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » The music you listen to is stupid.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The music you listen to is stupid.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-19-2009 12:11 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Moose:
Still, how stupid and suggestible do you have to be to have a JRPG make you atheist.

Silent Hill had deicide of sorts and it wasn't a problem then

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-25-2009 2:41 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mr. Mandelbaum:
Still, how stupid and suggestible do you have to be to have a JRPG make you christian.

Pretty damn suggestible.

Awesome

Sometimes I think your boyfriend is apparently the kobayashi maru, there's no way to win.

07-25-2009 2:46 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mar1lyn Man5on:
Quote by Mr. Mandelbaum:
Still, how stupid and suggestible do you have to be to have a JRPG make you christian.

Pretty damn suggestible.

Awesome

I half lol'd?

07-25-2009 2:47 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

THE ROBOT ANGELS ARE SO AWESOME AND OBVIOUSLY THIS JRPG IS FACTUAL

MAN I LOVE GOD

Sometimes I think your boyfriend is apparently the kobayashi maru, there's no way to win.

07-25-2009 2:49 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mar1lyn Man5on:

MAN I LOVE GOD

I cried inside, watching a long and rich theological tradition be turned into fetish material

07-25-2009 2:51 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

FUCKING JAPS WHY ISN'T METATRON THE STRONGEST FUCKING JAPS

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

07-25-2009 2:54 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Twiggy:
FUCKING JAPS WHY ISN'T METATRON THE STRONGEST FUCKING JAPS

BECAUSE THEY'RE A BUNCH OF BUDDHIST NIGGERS

GOD THEY PUT JAPANESE GENERALS IN THIS GAME, AND NATURALLY THEY ARE SOME OF THE STRONGEST DEMONS THERE

FUCKING JAPS THEY DESERVE ANOTHER BOMB heh AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THE THOR THING Angry

07-25-2009 2:55 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

thor thing? Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

07-25-2009 2:55 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

seriousky for some reason there are actual jap generals in a mythology game, which makes no god damn sense

07-25-2009 2:57 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

its a video game

it doesnt need to make sense Smile

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

07-25-2009 2:59 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

the thor thing:

for some reason Thor is disguised as an ambassador to japan, he's an agent of god to destroy japan with ICBMs..some sort of punishment by god for summoning demons or some bullcrap

japs are fucking nuts

07-25-2009 3:02 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

whut Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

07-25-2009 3:04 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
The series of events started with the rising tensions between a Japanese resistance force and the Provisional Martial Law Government set up by the American Army after the sudden appearance of demons in Tokyo. The head of the American forces was actually a disguised demon Thor, acting under orders from Law-aligned forces. He reveals himself to the Protagonist and his party before launching nuclear ICBMs at Tokyo to suppress the demon outbreak, destroying Tokyo in a nuclear holocaust.

Thor dropped nukes yeah.... Laughing Out Loud

07-25-2009 3:06 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

what year does this take place

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

07-25-2009 3:08 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

dunno, they don't say

07-25-2009 3:31 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It takes place in the year 200X.

Fun fact: Thor was named with the same katakana as is used to name Truman, as in Harry Truman, as a joke. In English it would be rendered Thorman.
07-25-2009 3:32 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

that just sounds like someone just decided to throw in harry truman and was too lazy to do anything so they changed it to thor

07-25-2009 10:52 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

God AZNs are crazy... Awesome

07-25-2009 2:41 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by D:
Quote by Mar1lyn Man5on:

MAN I LOVE GOD

I cried inside, watching a long and rich theological tradition be turned into fetish material

o_O

also if you think the japs were the first to do this you're deceiving yourself

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

07-25-2009 3:03 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mav:
Quote by D:
Quote by Mar1lyn Man5on:

MAN I LOVE GOD

o_O

also if you think the japs were the first to do this you're deceiving yourself

well at least it wasn't the fucking slopes

Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » The music you listen to is stupid.