What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Favorite Songs Discussion» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Favorite Songs Discussion
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-15-2009 8:04 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Daughter to the sister topic

Dream on is the shit, isn't it ;)

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

03-15-2009 8:32 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes, it is.

Also I just went through the entire track listing to Chinese Democracy and nearly added the whole album, I therefore lol'd afterwards

Fuck Entertainment Weekly, and whoever else is a little shitbag that doesn't know what good music is

Teddy Roosevelt: To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, right or wrong - is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.

03-15-2009 8:38 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

yeah, i just stuck TWAT on there for now because i didn't want to go too crazy with one album just yet, but it likely won't be the only one from the album on there

i have to go through my iPod some

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-15-2009 8:39 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...TWAT?
03-15-2009 8:46 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

there was a time

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-15-2009 8:46 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There Was a Time, we call it TWAT Laughing Out Loud

Also I am adding Metallica now, and like usual it makes me so sad...

What awesome guitar solos, and good old screaming/gritty Hetfield instead of the shit they have now. Well okay, guitar solos are still awesome but yeah.

Teddy Roosevelt: To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, right or wrong - is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.

03-15-2009 8:48 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

one will definitely make my list too

also i see some audioslave, yeah, out of exile is alot better than their first album was

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-15-2009 8:54 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm going to Soundgarden in a minute I think

03-15-2009 8:56 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

who covered Shout? i remember WoW getting me a copy of the tears for fears version back in 2006 and he went off how he liked the cover version because it was heavier

stupid fuck

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-15-2009 9:04 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have no idea who covered it, I don't pay attention to shitty covers except to go "WHO THE FUCK RUINED THIS SONG TURN THE SHIT OFF" >.>

I am Gay and really like Tears for Fears though Laughing Out Loud

Soundgarden is mostly done I think, I am movin on to random bands while I think about The Cure

03-15-2009 9:06 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i like them too, they have a great 80s sound

i just havent bought any yet Laughing Out Loud

i'll add more when i'm done exercising

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-15-2009 9:21 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

didn't realize you like icky thump ;o

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-15-2009 9:23 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like a few White Stripes songs, I just never remember the names

You know how I get with that. Laughing Out Loud

Bowie added, well some of it

I think I'll go to Alice in Chains now cause I love that band SO HARD :comfort:

03-15-2009 9:28 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i'll have to send you some more sometime, if we can ever figure out which songs they are. icky thump does indeed kick ass though (i was so obsessed with that song when i bought the album)

staley's cool.. out of any of the seattle scene vocalists, he.. personifies what, i envision when i say the word grunge the most. dude sounded like a suffering animal that you just want to shoot to put out of its misery

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-15-2009 9:34 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Alice In Chains - Love, Hate, Love Speaking of suffering animals, hell he was great live

Why does this man get overshadowed by Kurt Cobain? WHY IS FATE SO CRUEL

03-15-2009 9:36 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Durrrr... Unicorn:
Alice In Chains - Love, Hate, Love Speaking of suffering animals, hell he was great live

Why does this man get overshadowed by Kurt Cobain? WHY IS FATE SO CRUEL

Because some broad with a blood stream more well stocked than most pharmacies offed him before people woke the hell up.

Probably cause the bitch realized once he became old news she'd have nothing to coast on.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

03-15-2009 9:37 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

you ever see their unplugged session where staley fucks up and stops the song and is like FUCK? Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-15-2009 9:40 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Axl Rose:
you ever see their unplugged session where staley fucks up and stops the song and is like FUCK? Laughing Out Loud

No.. Laughing Out Loud

Supposedly Nutshell is about the record industry? What the hell this song is so sad, but I could understand it being about them forcing him out of his own, his music is his life, etc

03-15-2009 10:11 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

added a shitload of beatles

probably will have to add more in abit, but so far just added ones i know for sure i love (which, i have to be slightly discriminatory because otherwise that'd be everything except ringo's songs, ignoring octopus' garden - that intro is boss!)

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-15-2009 10:17 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Lol, fucking Ringo.

I made my brother listen to Octopus to prove how bad Ringo sings, but that I'd much rather listen to him than anything by System of a Down

Pages (8): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Favorite Songs Discussion