What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Favorite Songs Discussion» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (8): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Favorite Songs Discussion
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-15-2009 10:19 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ringo is a bad singer, but he only really looks so bad considering the beatles had three good singers so why use him?

there are people out there much, much much worse than ringo

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

03-15-2009 11:03 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i put gnr's knocking on heaven's door and jeff buckleys hallelujah on there

any idea on covers.. should mention go to the original artist?

though, knockin' on heaven's door, i actually like dylans version of that one, not more than gnr (or claptons version), but he doesn't sound so.. annoying on that song Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-15-2009 11:06 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Jeff buckleys hallelujah any idea on covers.. should mention go to the original artist?

That was a cover (unless thats why you brought it up)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

03-15-2009 11:06 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

yeah i know it's a leonard cohen song Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-15-2009 11:09 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I think you should mention the original in brackets

Like just go [Original =

and put the song and artist there

That's why I was actually avoiding covers cause I didn't know what to do about them

Tolkien: If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.

03-15-2009 11:13 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

hows this?

?. Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah (Grace, 1994. Originally performed by Leonard Cohen - Various Positions, 1984)

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-15-2009 11:13 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

SHIT DID I EVER SHOW YOU THE ORIGINAL HOUNDDOG?

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-15-2009 11:14 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Very nice

ALSO, NAH YOU DIDN'T

Tolkien: If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.

03-15-2009 11:15 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y5SPFDMQ_I

this was before elvis' version

i like it more to be honest

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-15-2009 11:25 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't like it more (probably because I had this "Disney Rocks!" thing when I was really little and Elvis' version was on it with Lady and the Tramp...lol nostalgia) but she's a really good singer

03-15-2009 11:26 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

she is a good singer

i think i just like the guitars on it too, its all bluesy Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-15-2009 11:26 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

wooo got up through death from above

this is gonna take a while

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

03-15-2009 11:27 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

everyone is so gonna pass 150 songs imo

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-15-2009 11:27 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wow Mav reminded me about the Chemical Brothers, I had forgotten they existed

03-15-2009 11:29 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Axl Rose:
yeah i know it's a leonard cohen song Laughing Out Loud

I don't think I've actually ever heard the original version

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

03-15-2009 11:30 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Axl Rose:
everyone is so gonna pass 150 songs imo

oh i forgot about that

i was thinking about going through the list and pruning it once iw as done anyway

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

03-15-2009 11:30 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJTiXoMCppw

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-15-2009 11:40 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have bad taste in music. I should start a "shitty songs you like thread" so I can feel at home. Wait, isn't there already maybe three? I'm not sure. I don't come here often.

Quote:
(9:23:00 PM) Hollow: um
(9:23:04 PM) Hollow: This looks wrong

03-16-2009 12:00 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
I don't come here often.

I thought you abandoned us

And don't worry about shitty songs, I don't even know what the difference between a guitar and a bass guitar is and they still put up with me (just start nodding when necro talks, nod, keep nodding, he's usually right, it'll all be fine)

Quote by Alizarin:

03-16-2009 12:01 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Quote:
I don't come here often.

II don't even know what the difference between a guitar and a bass guitar is

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Confused

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

Pages (8): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Favorite Songs Discussion