What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Favorite Songs Discussion» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (8): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Favorite Songs Discussion
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-16-2009 12:03 AMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Quote:
I don't come here often.

I thought you abandoned us

And don't worry about shitty songs, I don't even know what the difference between a guitar and a bass guitar is and they still put up with me (just start nodding when necro talks, nod, keep nodding, he's usually right, it'll all be fine)

No, I meant I don't come to this forum that often. I've not shown up recently due to not being interested in responding to the stuff on the front page, which is all I tend to check when I pop in.

Quote by Iron, who hit the jackpot:
You are actually a snake, and can take on a naga form at will, transforming your lower half to a snake tail. You are actually a raven, with black wings that can be displayed or hidden at will. You are actually a fox in human guise, and can display or hide your tail and ears at will. You are actually a spider, and can turn into a human-sized spider or grow six extra arms at will. You are actually a large predatory cat, and can display or hide the ears, tail, claws and teeth at will.

03-16-2009 12:10 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

All of us have failed. Go look at yourselves in the mirror, tell me you like the thing staring back.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

03-16-2009 12:11 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

this place has been pretty boring lately

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

03-16-2009 12:20 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

We are the instruments of our unmaking.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

03-16-2009 12:28 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Axl Rose:
this place has been pretty boring lately

We are making it awesome with music references

I am going to ask X to make me a rotating sig WHENEVER HIS LAZY ASS WAKES UP, GOD WHAT THE HELL

Got no feel, I got no rhythm
I just keep losing my beat (you just keep losing and losing)
I'm OK, I'm alright (he's alright, he's alright)
I ain't gonna face no defeat (yeah yeah)
I just gotta get out of this prison cell
One day (someday) I'm gonna be free, Lord...!

03-16-2009 12:35 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dude Chris Isaak's Wicked Game, I haven't heard that song in forever

He was in Silence of the Lambs as a SWAT team member you know. Laughing Out Loud

03-16-2009 12:42 AMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ok, Randy Crawford's version of Give Me the Night is a long I like hearing a lot. God bless the shuffle button on winamp. I didn't realize I still had it.

Quote by Iron, who hit the jackpot:
You are actually a snake, and can take on a naga form at will, transforming your lower half to a snake tail. You are actually a raven, with black wings that can be displayed or hidden at will. You are actually a fox in human guise, and can display or hide your tail and ears at will. You are actually a spider, and can turn into a human-sized spider or grow six extra arms at will. You are actually a large predatory cat, and can display or hide the ears, tail, claws and teeth at will.

03-16-2009 2:16 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So I'm midway through D and already half full.

Yeah, I'm gonna end up doing lots of cuts.

Also, I'm sticking only to music I currently own in my collection, else I could literally go forever.

Twisted Sister - The Price

03-16-2009 2:18 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Durrrr... Unicorn:

He was in Silence of the Lambs as a SWAT team member you know. Laughing Out Loud

wicked game is the shit :D

he had his own tv show too, i saw like a few episodes of it even though i don't remember it at all!

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-16-2009 2:18 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Iron Savior:
So I'm midway through D and already half full.

Yeah, I'm gonna end up doing lots of cuts.

Also, I'm sticking only to music I currently own in my collection, else I could literally go forever.

just go over 150

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-16-2009 2:22 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Axl Rose:
Quote by Durrrr... Unicorn:

wicked game is the shit :D

he had his own tv show too, i saw like a few episodes of it even though i don't remember it at all!

btw if you want the song by any chance i can get it to you

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-16-2009 2:26 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't personally like it enough to have it as an mp3, no (it's just too slow)

But thank you for the offer

03-16-2009 2:28 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i'll never figure out what you have against slower songs Laughing Out Loud

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-16-2009 2:39 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was raised on Van Halen...that should explain it

But actually I just really, really like fast songs (Kickstand is a good example)

I do like say, Patience and Don't Cry but...they're not mellow, you know what I mean?

Wicked Game is really mellow. Like whoa.

For instance...when I went to Metallica's concert in like, 1996, when they played Nothing Else Matters everyone got out their lighters and stood there...I sat down and was all "when will this song end"

I just don't like mellow for some reason. I guess it puts me to sleep?

03-16-2009 2:41 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i'm not gonna argue over wicked game because you don't have to be into the song

guess you need a power ballad, not regular old ballads ;o

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-16-2009 2:43 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Here's where I chime in with Ratt - Round and Round, then get slapped.

Twisted Sister - The Price

03-16-2009 2:54 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wasn't arguing...

Also LOL RATT, don't worry I won't be slapping you, that's a good song. Well, sort of.

03-16-2009 2:56 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i wasn't saying you were

just saying i wasn't going to make a big deal outta it :)

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-16-2009 3:31 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh hell since I'm hating on Billy so hard now I forgot one of my favorite bands

Also while searching I see that they used the inferior The Beginning is the End is the Beginning for Watchmen

03-16-2009 10:36 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Rita Repulsa:
I have bad taste in music. I should start a "shitty songs you like thread" so I can feel at home. Wait, isn't there already maybe three? I'm not sure. I don't come here often.

I almost killed 2 people with a stated opinion on music....

Pages (8): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Favorite Songs Discussion