What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Favorite Songs Discussion» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Favorite Songs Discussion
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-16-2009 9:30 PMOptimus Cack is offline Send an Email to Optimus Cack Homepage of Optimus Cack Search for Posts by Optimus Cack Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Queen - "Dead on Time"

Porcupine Tree - "Anesthetize"

03-16-2009 11:20 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Optimus Cack:
Queen - "Dead on Time"

Porcupine Tree - "Anesthetize"

wrong thread mr cack

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

03-19-2009 12:40 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Durrrr... Unicorn:
Oh hell since I'm hating on Billy so hard now I forgot one of my favorite bands

Also while searching I see that they used the inferior The Beginning is the End is the Beginning for Watchmen

billy is a pretty big twat

got nothing to do with his music though, i mean, michael jackson might be a pedophile who knows

his music is still good

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

03-19-2009 12:51 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I do like his voice

He's just a dumbass

Dali: There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.

03-19-2009 12:55 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

time to go through STP i guess

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-19-2009 1:08 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

hmm

they were one of the best bands of the 90s, really

best singles band hands down imo

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-19-2009 1:08 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I know, lots of songs for the list. Wink

Dali: There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.

03-19-2009 1:13 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i have to relisten to some of their songs again, too. some of shangra might get added after a relisten

there's one i know i like but i don't remember if it's hollywood bitch or dumb love Confused

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-19-2009 3:36 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Iron Savior:
Bad Company - Ready for Love

i can't really decide myself, if i like their version better or the mott the hoople original. both are pretty good, though i will admit rodgers is a better vocalist than ralphs was

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-19-2009 6:09 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I always liked the Bad Company version, but I admit it's biased because I never heard the original until a long time after the Bad Company version was ingrained as "the" version to me.

38 Special - If I'd Been the One

03-19-2009 12:32 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Axl Rose:
Quote by Durrrr... Unicorn:
Dude Chris Isaak's Wicked Game, I haven't heard that song in forever

He was in Silence of the Lambs as a SWAT team member you know. Laughing Out Loud

wicked game is the shit :D

he had his own tv show too, i saw like a few episodes of it even though i don't remember it at all!

Also he was in the movie "Fire Walk With Me" (twin peaks prequel) which also had Bowie in it for like..not very long if I remember right

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

03-19-2009 7:36 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Axl Rose:
Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Quote:
I don't come here often.

II don't even know what the difference between a guitar and a bass guitar is

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Confused

I was slightly exagerrating.

..It has to do with the pitch (tone..pitch...the sound what comes out of that deal with the strings on it) right?

edit: I'm a dead man for this yeah

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

03-19-2009 8:19 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

basically, bass guitars have four strings (regular ones have six) and are tuned an octave lower than regular guitars. bass guitars also have longer necks than regular guitars, and thicker strings.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

03-19-2009 8:22 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
tuned an octave lower than regular guitars.

Oh so I WAS right then

(The "longer neck" thing yeah thats visibly obvious, so I didnt mention it)

Quote by Alizarin:

03-20-2009 12:27 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I get to add my Gayness that is Stabbing Westward Awesome

03-20-2009 12:29 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

you're still supposed to share stuff with me someday Mad

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-20-2009 12:43 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

FUCK YOU MAN I DON'T HAVE TO SHARE SESAME STREET TAUGHT ME NOTHING

Yeah I have all of Stabbing Westward's albums~

First song of theirs I heard was What Do I Have to Do...most of their songs are emo crap but they're my guilty pleasure, besides I like the instruments a ton for some reason...you know me and liking techno-ish/digital sounding pap Laughing Out Loud

03-20-2009 12:45 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

they're industrial aren't they?

and eh, fuck emo, its a dumb term. people can't be express negativity without being brandished emo

its like NIN, as whiny as trent can be (and I can only listen to so much NIN before i need to stop), the instruments are pretty awesome sometimes so you know, w/e?

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

03-20-2009 12:48 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

xactly, that's why I like NIN too, the instruments.

Stabbing is sorta the same way. Every song is about how the guy is stupid and did something wrong, or a relationship is over, or how his life sucks, or how he knows the relationship will be over regardless of what he does

BUT THE INSTRUMENTS MAN

03-20-2009 1:03 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

people can right songs about whatever. content doesn't matter, as long as it sounds good

i mean, if the content is awesome and not whiny great but sound is most important

and its why NIN is hard to listen to after a few songs, because the vocals sound whiny

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

Pages (8): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Favorite Songs Discussion