What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » THE DARK SPIRE» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page THE DARK SPIRE
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
04-18-2009 5:42 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Karma rank: Scourge of the wastes

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

04-18-2009 6:10 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Scourge of TDottle is an actual karma rank
04-18-2009 10:32 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, when that happens it will be cocksy drama~

04-19-2009 6:37 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

This game actually sounds kinda' fun. Probably over my head, but fun.
04-19-2009 12:37 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Moose:
Probably over my head, but fun.

Stats = I'm already confused

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

04-19-2009 1:09 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Quote by Moose:
Probably over my head, but fun.

Stats = I'm already confused

I have no clue what I'm doing besides grinding

04-19-2009 1:13 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

OH! And recent updates:

Solved a warp tile puzzle to get a quest item. Got MORE money taken by gambling. Realized every single square on the shitty floor maps are used. IE: http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/c0rr0s10n/map01.jpg

Oh and grinding, lots of grinding. Made it to floor 3 finally and got RAEPd hardcore. And solved sum pirate trouble with that key on the dead guy I found.

04-19-2009 2:39 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

YEAH! I won back the money from gambling AND completed that quest~

04-19-2009 8:31 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

How horribly rigged is the gambling?
04-20-2009 11:58 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

RANDOMLY GENERATED 2 DICE ROLLS. I've never seen the comp get lower than like 6, and I've managed to get a few 2s.

Oh well.

Anyways, Babelfished the Japanese wiki and almost understand some things now. Am finally ginded high enough in the Basement to do 3F, which is full of HXC painful spike traps that kill X like every time. X now kills groups of enemies in one move though and is pleasantly overpowered. Hol has 0 AC and is like a fucking tank.... A tank that stabs things.

04-20-2009 12:49 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Miyuki:
Hol has 0 AC and is like a fucking tank.... A tank that stabs things.

That's my sis!
04-20-2009 2:11 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, Hol is gonna be like that in BG
04-21-2009 2:57 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Miyuki:
Am finally ginded high enough in the Basement to do 3F, which is full of HXC painful spike traps that kill X like every time.

No! Not my effeminate elf mage love interest! Frown

A dwarf warrior's life is never easy *cut, cut*

Hol: It looks like a dreidel.
X: I've never eaten one of those.

04-21-2009 3:53 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I SAVE OFTEN AND RELOAD WHEN I FIND ONE

04-21-2009 4:05 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Yoko Ono:
Quote by Miyuki:
Am finally ginded high enough in the Basement to do 3F, which is full of HXC painful spike traps that kill X like every time.

No! Not my effeminate elf mage love interest! Frown

A dwarf warrior's life is never easy *cut, cut*

Baby is islly today~ *HUg*
07-08-2016 1:10 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

lol did Sharp ever get to a point where he was alive more than 10 minutes

Hol: It looks like a dreidel.
X: I've never eaten one of those.

07-08-2016 1:45 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bill Cipher:
Activating them is...SORT OF a disarmament method

Well, it technically is.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-08-2016 7:52 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I remember nothing about this game except that I had fond memories of it.

07-08-2016 8:17 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

All I remember is apparently I died frequently judging by context clues.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-08-2016 6:59 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Gudetama:
I remember nothing about this game except that I had fond memories of it.

Play Stranger of Sword City.

Custom portraits, full custom party, the works.
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » THE DARK SPIRE