What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » THE DARK SPIRE» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page THE DARK SPIRE
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-08-2016 7:01 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Is it like Baldurs Gate?

Harry S Truman: Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear.

07-08-2016 7:01 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No, it plays like Strange Journey.

Minus demon fusion.
07-08-2016 7:05 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

But the demon fusion is the best part

Harry S Truman: Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear.

07-08-2016 7:05 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I know right? It's a travesty.
07-08-2016 8:14 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Jack Crawford:
Quote by Gudetama:
I remember nothing about this game except that I had fond memories of it.

Play Stranger of Sword City.

Custom portraits, full custom party, the works.

I'm burned out on Experience DRPGs right now, which who thought a few years ago we'd have enough DRPGs that we could get tired of them. Plus 7th Dragon comes out on Tuesday so I'm set for the genre.

Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » THE DARK SPIRE