What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Game News Thread» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (191): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Game News Thread
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
05-11-2009 9:04 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Iron Savior:
Because it's a completely superior genre?

no, but you can go on thinking that if you like i guess, since we agree on the main point Laughing Out Loud

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

05-11-2009 9:08 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Only one good game came from the FPS genre.

Freedom Call - Warriors

05-11-2009 9:11 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I hate FPS..well excluding Duke, he was just too fun

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

05-11-2009 9:13 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Iron Savior:
Only one good game came from the FPS genre.

Hmm... That's largely true. I typically gauge FPS games depending on how much like Doom they are.
05-11-2009 9:20 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And every "popular", "mainstream" FPS to ever come out has created nothing--NOTHING--but complete Faggotry and work toward the complete degeneration of video game quality.

Freedom Call - Warriors

05-11-2009 9:23 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You mean Half-Life 2? Oh, I agree.
05-11-2009 9:26 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

HL2, Halo, CoD, all of them.

Sometimes I wonder if my stance should dictate that I hate Doom for more or less being the father of all this, but it wasn't Doom's fault. Doom didn't create Faggots.

Freedom Call - Warriors

05-11-2009 9:27 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

GRAVITY GUN

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

05-11-2009 9:27 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, it did create one Faggot.

But that's a different kind of Faggot.

Freedom Call - Warriors

05-11-2009 9:34 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Iron Savior:
Because it's a completely superior genre?

(Unless you're one of the asshole ones with no on-screen cursor.)

Luv

05-11-2009 9:35 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Doom is to modern FPS gaming as Einstein was to the atomic bomb: Neither of them had any idea of what horrors they were unleashing.
05-11-2009 9:46 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Einstein really just pushed for Roosevelt to start the program before the Nazis could cook one up. Oppenheimer was the scientific head of the actual bomb development and the one with the baghavad gita quoting and such

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

05-12-2009 12:59 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Ripping Off Nine's Ideas

Mooseh, my own idea? USE AGAINST ME?!

...cool, interesting spin. Hope it works out~

EDIT: He even stole my description technique. Laughing Out Loud Well played, sir.
Peace.

05-12-2009 4:23 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wait wouldn't wolfenstein 3d be the precursor to all of this

Or Hovertank 3d

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

05-12-2009 4:03 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Einstein really just pushed for Roosevelt to start the program before the Nazis could cook one up. Oppenheimer was the scientific head of the actual bomb development and the one with the baghavad gita quoting and such

On a related topic, Oppenheimer was recently vilified in Braid
05-12-2009 9:06 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"Braid"?

Quote by Alizarin:

05-12-2009 9:11 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Nine Mysterio, Jr.:
Quote:
Ripping Off Nine's Ideas

Mooseh, my own idea? USE AGAINST ME?!

...cool, interesting spin. Hope it works out~

EDIT: He even stole my description technique. Laughing Out Loud Well played, sir.
Peace.

I always stick with what works.

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Wait wouldn't wolfenstein 3d be the precursor to all of this

Or Hovertank 3d

I think there were FPS games preceding them, even. I just give Doom the credit because...well, I always give Doom the credit.
05-12-2009 10:08 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Again this is a point I have to give in doom 2's favor, it had secret levels which had the wolfenstein enemies

It combined offing demons and offing nazis.

Quote by Alizarin:

05-12-2009 10:44 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sometimes people randomly throw those Nazis into their regular, non-Wolfenstein Doom II add-on levels. It's generally met with bewilderment and disapproval by the audience.
05-13-2009 11:29 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Maybe a level could be set in the past?
Pages (191): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Game News Thread