What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Game News Thread» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (190): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Game News Thread
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
05-29-2009 8:45 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I want s'more FPS action on the Wii, especially some horror stuff. Medal of Honor Heroes 2 did a fine job of showcasing how nicely a Wii FPS can work, but aside from its solid construction, it's a pretty generic WW2 FPS. This game sounds a lot more up my alley, thematically.
05-31-2009 8:14 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mr. Mandelbaum:
I want s'more FPS action on the Wii, especially some horror stuff. Medal of Honor Heroes 2 did a fine job of showcasing how nicely a Wii FPS can work, but aside from its solid construction, it's a pretty generic WW2 FPS. This game sounds a lot more up my alley, thematically.

All you're gonna get there is probably Silent Hill: SHattered Memories.

But there's no combat.
05-31-2009 8:29 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

And it's not an FPS.
05-31-2009 10:45 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What about that one game? The Conduit? That was an FPS for the Wii. I heard it was pretty good.
06-01-2009 2:18 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...has Conduit come out yet?

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

06-01-2009 2:50 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...where is my underwear Confused

Poe: I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.

06-01-2009 6:03 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I know I read a review somewhere. It might not be, I'm not sure.
06-01-2009 2:54 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

ah, yeah, according to wikipedia it comes out June 23rd

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

06-01-2009 4:05 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Terry Bogard:
What about that one game? The Conduit? That was an FPS for the Wii. I heard it was pretty good.

No idea if it's any good, but I'm picking it up as soon as possible to see.
06-01-2009 10:29 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

A teaser trailer and gameplay footage of Left 4 Dead 2 is now available, and it looks basically the same as the first game. Considering that the first game hasn't even been out for half-a-year yet...

No, really, what the fuck is this.
06-01-2009 10:52 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's probably gonna be like a "campaign pack"; same thing, new levels.

Saxon - Crusader

06-01-2009 11:01 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Five Maps, Melee Weapons, Weapons update, Zombie Updates..

They also changed the director too.

Should be worth it.
06-02-2009 12:02 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mr. Mandelbaum:
No, really, what the fuck is this.

the developers releasing a bunch of new content in what can only be described as a timely manner?

personally i approve.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

06-02-2009 12:16 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

No one ever cares what Mav thinks

06-02-2009 1:16 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mar1lyn Man5on:
No one ever cares what Mav thinks

yay!

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

06-02-2009 1:47 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

D cares what Mav thinks

06-02-2009 2:07 AMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Luv

in other news, Sam Lake (best known for his role as Max Payne's face, who also wrote the game i believe) has much worse english than i figured he would

and by "worse" i mean "more accented"

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

06-02-2009 2:13 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I saw that.

At least Alan Wake looks good.

That said, Sam Lake is not a handsome man.

And Hideo looks like a total, fucking, nerd.
06-02-2009 2:13 AMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by D:
D cares what Mav thinks

Well, if nobody cares what D thinks, but D says he cares what Mav thinks, does the lack of care for the fact that he cares simply nullify the care altogether?

Saxon - Crusader

06-02-2009 2:15 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

of course it does

Pages (190): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » Game News Thread