What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » THE TDOTTLE FIGHTING GAME LEAGUE» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page THE TDOTTLE FIGHTING GAME LEAGUE
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-15-2009 6:00 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

coming to a computer near you at some point in time that I cannot specify

although I do need to practice some first

This post has been edited; it was last edited by Bonesy: 06-15-2009 9:43 PM.

06-15-2009 6:03 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Isao Kronos:

Having to win is Gay. I only play for cocks.

06-15-2009 6:06 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

well I like to have fun but it isn't fun when you get the shit beaten out of you constantly
06-15-2009 6:07 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Isao Kronos:
well I like to have fun but it isn't fun when you get the shit beaten out of you constantly

This x10000

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

06-15-2009 6:12 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Freeze:
Quote by Isao Kronos:

This x10000

I play for cocks, as long as it's fun, I don't care.

06-15-2009 6:21 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Fighting games are fun even if you don't win most of the time, or if you're always losing with a funny-as-hell character like Dan

When you lose like a billion times in a row you either keep picking Dan or practice

And if you're still losing all the time after you practice that shit sucks

hence why 99% of all gamers don't play fighting games, they're too far behind people who've been playing Street Fighter II Turbo for like 15 years

06-15-2009 6:24 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Exactly, I play as Bridget in GG just so I can be all cocks I'M A TRAP

06-15-2009 6:29 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i wish they'd make an accent core PC version

so I can play as ABA and not have to suffer through Isuka's turn bullshit
06-15-2009 6:57 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Isao Kronos:

This is why I stopped playing online games ever. At least you can "solve" a single-player game if you apply yourself enough.
06-15-2009 7:14 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Xbox Live's playerbase is so lol bad that it's awesome to annihilate them at... anything

TF2, SFIV, CoD4, et al

Hence online games are awesome if you don't use the mic

06-15-2009 7:43 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If you can't win in SF4 with Dan, you just suck. They actually made him good in that one. And he's so freakin goofy.
06-15-2009 7:57 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dan is still trashy, he's just not as bad as he usually is

... actually, what game is Dan actually bad in? He's respectable in Alpha 3 and he's garbage, but not a joke character in IV

Anyway Knee of Justice is bomb-ass, can cancel into his Ultra from Legendary Taunt, blah blah, his Kouryuuken is crazy-awesome and has decent invinciblity frames

THE POINT IS THAT DAN IS PRETTY GOOD IN EVERY GAME FOR A JOKE CHARACTER, BUT HE'S STILL... DAN HIBIKI

06-15-2009 8:20 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Lain:
Quote by Isao Kronos:

Having to win is Gay. I only play for cocks.

Exactly why I use EX Kagami
06-15-2009 8:59 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

and Epyon? Laughing Out Loud

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

06-15-2009 9:40 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mav:
and Epyon? Laughing Out Loud

Flashbacks to 2003 right here

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

06-15-2009 9:44 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

expanded to all fightan games

Don't post links to emulator/rom sites you dumbfuck shit
06-15-2009 9:54 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

How the shit does that work

06-15-2009 10:00 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

you get the romz
you put them in a folder
you follow the instructions on the emu site
you point the emu loader to the romz folder
you do the hokey pokey
then you buy a kitten

then you play the romz
06-15-2009 10:09 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Always too complicated for me. I pass.

06-15-2009 10:15 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

next you'll be going "life is too complicated for me, I pass"

lazyass fuck
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » THE TDOTTLE FIGHTING GAME LEAGUE