What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » THE TDOTTLE FIGHTING GAME LEAGUE» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page THE TDOTTLE FIGHTING GAME LEAGUE
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-15-2009 10:29 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Isao Kronos:
next you'll be going "life is too complicated for me, I pass"

lazyass fuck

Hm...

<cue stroking chin.>

06-15-2009 10:36 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Death the Kid:
Quote by Isao Kronos:
next you'll be going "life is too complicated for me, I pass"

lazyass fuck

Hm...

<cue stroking chin.>

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED

06-15-2009 10:36 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I've made that comment to myself before

Acting on it or making the comment to anyone else makes you pretty... I dunno, just mad lib the rest of this sentence

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

06-15-2009 10:37 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Who am I kidding, though, I made that comment to other people for sure

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

06-15-2009 10:37 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

FAILURE PARTY ALL UP IN THIS PIECE

Quote by Necro:

i ate the dough

06-15-2009 10:40 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

to the soundtrack of Empire Records

06-15-2009 10:41 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Freeze:
FAILURE PARTY ALL UP IN THIS PIECE

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED AGAIN~

06-15-2009 11:05 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wow, I guess pots can call the kettle black, way to go, Isao. Roll Eyes
06-15-2009 11:50 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Isao Kronos:
X, can you find me an FAQ for life? I'm stuck on the "integrating normally into society" part.
06-16-2009 12:30 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i am looking at a move list for Street Fighter III

amazingly I have not done this yet
06-16-2009 12:32 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Isao Kronos:
i am looking at a move list for Street Fighter III

amazingly I have not done this yet

what the fuck are you trying to say

06-16-2009 12:35 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i am saying that I haven't done it until now
06-16-2009 12:43 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Isao Kronos:
i am saying that I haven't done it until now

my head just exploded

06-16-2009 1:07 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i want to kick/burn the corpse of the person who decided charge moves would be a cool idea
06-16-2009 1:33 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Someone just bequeathed to me the ancient chinese secret of charge moves.

for b > f and d > u start with diagonal backdown and hold, then move into forward or up
06-16-2009 2:05 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i am so good at fighting games

i don't have to play them to win against you

just by existing I am better than you at guilty gear
06-16-2009 3:34 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Lain:
Exactly, I play as Bridget in GG just so I can be all cocks I'M A TRAP

Pat I love thee you play fighting games just like me

As in, you and I are somehow not fags even though we're fags

Who gives a shit who wins I am going to run around and spam fireballs cause it's cocks

Bill Maher: If you think you have it tough, read history books.

06-16-2009 11:57 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mar1lyn Man5on:
Quote by Lain:
Exactly, I play as Bridget in GG just so I can be all cocks I'M A TRAP

Pat I love thee you play fighting games just like me

As in, you and I are somehow not fags even though we're fags

Who gives a shit who wins I am going to run around and spam fireballs cause it's cocks

God, if only you weren't with X

06-16-2009 7:59 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I thought fireball spam was what we were supposed to sneer at

Look the point is that you have to deadly with Dan/Sean

Or like May from GGXX, c'mon now

06-16-2009 7:59 PMScott Pilgrim is offline Search for Posts by Scott Pilgrim Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Dolphin-induced death

Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » THE TDOTTLE FIGHTING GAME LEAGUE