What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » THE TDOTTLE FIGHTING GAME LEAGUE» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page THE TDOTTLE FIGHTING GAME LEAGUE
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
08-04-2009 3:21 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

In a shocking twist, fighting games are basically the only time of games I play when I actually play them. And I play them to win, and demoralize the other guy.

But fuck me, what do I know? They live over 2,000 miles and I don't know anyone who can see that far...

Whoops, wrong film reference. >_>
Peace.

11-27-2010 5:09 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Scott Pilgrim:
they're too far behind people who've been playing Street Fighter II Turbo for like 15 years

Most of us don't care that you memorized chun-li's hitbox

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

11-28-2010 4:10 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

11-28-2010 4:12 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS

01-19-2017 11:42 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Still at the top.

Seriousky, I don't know how some of these dudes justified losing so badly to a blind and deaf guy. I should be the easiest guy to beat in the universe.

That said, I am incredibly bad at combo-centric fighters.
01-20-2017 11:25 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I got solid fundamentals, but don't have enough fucks to training mode hard enough to get gud at anything.

01-21-2017 12:40 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Same, same.

I never use training mode. I am the epitome of "gives no fucks".
01-21-2017 4:24 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I train but it's not like, 'spergin training. It's just "what are the moves this character can do"

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

01-21-2017 7:19 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That's all anyone should do really.
01-21-2017 10:55 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I had fun play SF IV with Patient and a Dustin and always hoped we had played it again, but we all have ps4 now

I'm only good at street fighter though. DOA with Patient was alot of fun too

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

01-21-2017 11:10 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm all right at any fighter that:

A) Lets me air block

and

B) Is not combo centric.
01-22-2017 12:35 AMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i'm alright atn any fighter where no one actually sees me play and knows I suck

01-22-2017 5:55 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So you're saying you're terrible.
01-22-2017 10:59 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Garrus Vakarian:
I had fun play SF IV with Patient and a Dustin and always hoped we had played it again, but we all have ps4 now

I'm only good at street fighter though. DOA with Patient was alot of fun too

Well I got SF4 and DOA for the PS4 so if you get the itch again? And actually DOA even has a free version with rotating characters available that I assume is compatible with the regular version?

Speaking of Dustin he hasn't been around lately and it's been a while since I tried harassing him.

01-22-2017 3:29 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I saw him last week!
01-22-2017 8:49 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alabastard:

Well deducted >_>

01-23-2017 2:52 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Edger:
Quote by Alabastard:

Well deducted >_>

Both IRL and in game. Ohohohohohohohoho~

01-23-2017 6:27 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

which sf 4's are on ps4? are they good?

i was tempted to buy sf v when it was on sale around christmas but for some reason i just couldnt commit to it

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

01-23-2017 11:33 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It was the last edition of SF4 that finally got ported. Arcade I think? The one with Decapre and the SFxT charactes.

01-23-2017 1:30 PMEdger is offline Send an Email to Edger Search for Posts by Edger Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Gudetama:
Quote by Edger:
Quote by Alabastard:

Well deducted >_>

Both IRL and in game. Ohohohohohohohoho~

If you're gonna do it, do it 100% I say people say

Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » G.L.C., 860,630 Points.  » THE TDOTTLE FIGHTING GAME LEAGUE