What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Improved Post Option Processing Code» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Improved Post Option Processing Code
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
03-23-2012 6:09 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Too mutually broken to ever manage to be with anyone else?

03-23-2012 8:38 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Guo Huai:
Too mutually broken to ever manage to be with anyone else?

Better than being singularly broken I'd think?

(I demanded to be the best man at any future wedding they had, or I said "I'll give a speech, your relatives will eventually let their guard down")

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

03-23-2012 9:23 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm planning for the wedding between Benny and I to be a covert stealth operation. Hopefully we'd arrive home before being struck by a hail of gunfire.
03-23-2012 9:36 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Moose:
I'm planning for the wedding between Benny and I to be a covert stealth operation.

...Oh wait you meant as a euphemism.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

03-23-2012 9:43 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Moose:
I'm planning for the wedding between Benny and I to be a covert stealth operation. Hopefully we'd arrive home before being struck by a hail of gunfire.

You're not in the south, you'll be fine

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

03-23-2012 9:58 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Glory:
Well then explain why I'm still here with X after SIX FUCKING YEARS

Hey, that shit is your fault once the first year passes.
03-23-2012 9:59 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He put the idea of a black ops marriage in my head now.

At least in yours can I emerge from the shadows and double-tap somebody with a paintball gun while concealing my face prior to giving the speech. What about nicole can I freak the hell out of nicole with a fake gun first. Wait no that'd be crass. Its your day.

...After giving a very loving speech am I allowed to make a threatening sounding hissing noise at someone to get them away from a piece of food I want. If you have pigs in a blanket and its me versus a relative for the last one, then I'm warning you this may happen anyway.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-24-2012 6:55 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharp:
...After giving a very loving speech am I allowed to make a threatening sounding hissing noise at someone to get them away from a piece of food I want. If you have pigs in a blanket and its me versus a relative for the last one, then I'm warning you this may happen anyway.

Seems fair to me.

03-24-2012 7:23 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah nobody wants me at any of these.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-24-2012 7:36 PMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd invite you guys to mine. Whenever we get around to it.

03-25-2012 7:18 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Thank God.

I've been to one good wedding (aunt and uncle, but was exhausted so I fell asleep). I've then been to one terrible sham wedding (my sister's). Balance it out towards the former please.
03-25-2012 9:04 AMGudetama is offline Send an Email to Gudetama Search for Posts by Gudetama Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'll see what we can do. At the very least it'll probably be the only wedding you've been to where Kpop and video game music will be played?

03-25-2012 2:16 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Deus Ex Machina:
I've then been to one terrible sham wedding (my sister's).

Which time.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-25-2012 3:07 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There was only one. Don't even joke about that.
03-25-2012 3:58 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Oh wait, the roids dude was a "baby daddy" scenario if I recall.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-25-2012 5:40 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yes

It was a dream.

We live inside a dream.

Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Improved Post Option Processing Code