What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Improved Post Option Processing Code» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Improved Post Option Processing Code
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-16-2009 7:02 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I messed with the option checkboxes on PMs and posts. Please ensure they work properly and report any oddness you may find.
06-16-2009 7:23 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Thank you very much.

I was concerned if the options wouldn't hold between when you preview the post, post the post, then edit the post. Etc.
06-17-2009 2:40 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The Fight It Out?

Since Hol and I were on an OB kick.
03-19-2012 4:22 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...I just imagined Freeze as a blushing bride.

God my head, it hurts.
03-23-2012 6:45 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He has a lady now, which would make that extra awkward!
03-23-2012 12:04 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I could swear he does.
03-25-2012 7:18 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Thank God.

I've been to one good wedding (aunt and uncle, but was exhausted so I fell asleep). I've then been to one terrible sham wedding (my sister's). Balance it out towards the former please.
03-25-2012 3:07 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There was only one. Don't even joke about that.
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Improved Post Option Processing Code