What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Michael Jackson» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Michael Jackson
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-25-2009 6:08 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bawling

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

06-25-2009 7:19 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Michael Jackson Dead, King of Pop Died at 50 - ABC News

Yeaqh, the poor guy's gone.

Personally i blame his dad.
06-25-2009 9:08 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I refuse to believe it

Karl Pilkington: If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

06-25-2009 11:20 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mar1lyn Man5on:
I refuse to believe it

I remember one of my employees was like "ITS A PUBLICITY STUNT FOR HIS COMEBACK TOUR!"

Damn it Michael, damn it.

And I think everyone blames Joe for like, everything.
Peace.

06-26-2009 9:37 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The moral of the story is: This is what happens when you hang out with elizabeth taylor.

Just google the production history of the 1963 version of Cleopatra, and it'll become plain as day

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

06-26-2009 11:52 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It was funny, X was flipping through channels and there was a lot of pictures/talking about Jackson so I was like "...this is weird I am checking Google News" and he ends up being dead, I was shocked

Karl Pilkington: If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

06-26-2009 12:03 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Every news channel is probably stoked over this since Friday is pretty much always just a dead zone for them in terms of material

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

06-26-2009 4:03 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So, like, can you get the bones of Michael Jackson and the elephant man as some sort of two-for-one package deal now, or what.
06-26-2009 4:27 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"I'm Michael Jackson."
"The Michael Jackson? No way!"
"It's true. I'm with your father in a mental institution."
"..Uh huh. And is Elvis with you?"
"Could be. It's a big hospital."

Quote by Alizarin:

06-26-2009 9:27 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He's chillin' with Elvis now.
06-26-2009 9:32 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I would like to think Elvis would be in a better place than Jackson.

Unless we're talking like..80's Jackson, I'm cool with that. But didn't he basically marry Elvis's daughter so he could get a part of the Presley Catalog to get more money?

Or was that just the assumption?
06-26-2009 9:56 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well it was a two year marriage, and thinking about it, you're right. Sorry up there, Elvis!
06-27-2009 12:58 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
Just google the production history of the 1963 version of Cleopatra, and it'll become plain as day

I remember posting about exactly this in one of the movie threads.

Richard Burton, Montgomery Clift and now Michael Jackson... HOW MANY MORE ARE YOU GOING TO CLAIM, YOU BITCH!?

HOW MANY MORE?!
Peace.

06-28-2009 11:33 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So does the monkey wind up being the executor of the estate or..how's this work

Quote by Alizarin:

06-28-2009 8:51 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

his kids should get the money mang

06-28-2009 8:56 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Is one of his kids named Jermajesty or is this just some rumor

Cause if it is that kid needs to use part of the money to fix his damn name.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-28-2009 8:58 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Jermajesty?

Laughing My Ass Off

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

06-28-2009 9:05 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Seriousky this guy should have died sooner.

I mean think about it, if he'd died before the madness and babby dangling and RHF shit then he'd just be remembered for his music and being a damn good showman.

As is, his tour probably would have sucked even if he survived to do it. I mean face it, he was apparently sickly as hell and his nose got all messed up which I assume affects singing and he had the p.r. baggage.

I mean yeah I wasn't as huge a fan as a lot of people, but I'm not denying the dude had major talent from the motown days up through thriller and such, I think he set another level for music videos and he could dance like nobodys business, he'll be remembered for a long long time and deservedly so, but lets face it. If he kicked the bucket when he was still black his legacy would have been much better.

Quote by Alizarin:

06-28-2009 10:07 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

tl;dr If he kicked the bucket when he was still black his legacy would have been much better.

06-29-2009 12:13 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by D:

tl;dr If he kicked the bucket when he was still black his legacy would have been much better.

Pretty much.

"If Michael Jackson's heart stopped beating, why didn't anyone just BEAT IT!?"
Peace.

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Michael Jackson