What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Michael Jackson» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Michael Jackson
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-29-2009 12:17 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

well, no one likes to be defeated

06-29-2009 7:39 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What WAS the reasoning behind his bleaching anyway
07-01-2009 1:56 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Aregular Hopoge Albono:
What WAS the reasoning behind his bleaching anyway

Natural skin pigment disorder, the bleaching was done to even out the skin tone.

That is, if he had bleaching done in the first place. Which, he didn't. At all.
Peace.

07-01-2009 2:35 AMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
his nose got all messed up which I assume affects singing and he had the p.r. baggage.

His nose has been messed up since the 70's though, as far as I recall. I think that probably had something to do with how shitty his nose got.

Quote by Isao:
I only weigh like 275 now.

07-01-2009 2:55 AMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Alizarin:
his nose got all messed up which I assume affects singing and he had the p.r. baggage.

His nose has been messed up since the 70's though, as far as I recall. I think that probably had something to do with how shitty his nose got.

Yeah, his nose was broken during a show or something like that and had surgery originally for that.

The surgeries after that though...
Peace.

07-01-2009 7:57 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
p desu.r desu.

Awesome we're doing that again I guess

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-01-2009 1:17 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Nine: Huh... I had no idea, I thought he did it for the same reason as he did his face in general. He wanted to look like Peter Pan.
07-01-2009 3:22 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think the continued surgeries with his nose still have something to do with breaking it way back then. It probably kept giving him problems so after a while he just probably said "chop it off."

Quote by Isao:
I only weigh like 275 now.

07-01-2009 5:14 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Continued, have, those are words for living people

He's dead so..if you need someone to hold you, to offset this loss

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

07-01-2009 8:33 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like the Peter Pan joke better.
09-12-2009 12:51 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Is one of his kids named Jermajesty or is this just some rumor

Cause if it is that kid needs to use part of the money to fix his damn name.

His brother Jermaine named one of his kids Jermajesty

Infact all his kids have "Jer" at the beginning of the name

Aliz: its ok. dustin has guns. we can make this right

10-04-2009 7:58 AMBonesy is online Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I think the worst part of the whole Michael Jackson thing was the TV Guide channel insisting on airing MICHAEL JACKSON TOOK A GREEN SHIT TWO DAYS BEFORE HE DIED
04-23-2011 9:15 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You know, the music world, nay, media as a whole, is not the same without him

04-24-2011 1:34 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yet somehow, earth abides.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-09-2012 6:06 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

After watching the "Living with Michael" documentary I've noticed that he's really not as bad as everyone said, it's pretty amazing how twisted the media can get

04-09-2012 7:16 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He was a weirdly tragic figure--a guy who never had a real childhood because of his career and PSYCHOOO DAAAAD, PSYCHO DAD, PSYCHO DAAAAAAAAAAD, so he decided to try to recapture it in his adult years.
04-09-2012 8:01 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You could tell he was a classic case of abuse, because even though he'd sob at remembering what his father did to him, afterward he'd go "I forgive him because he was a genius, without him I wouldn't have gotten to where I am today"

But supposedly they were Jehova's Witness. So he didn't even have fucking BIRTHDAYS or CHRISTMAS. No fucking wonder his entire life was filled with rollercoasters and train rides and animals and sno-cones.

04-09-2012 8:08 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That and Joe Jackson basically saw them as a product first and foremost.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-09-2012 8:08 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There are still idiots that defend Joe Jackson, saying that's how "black fathers are" and shit.

04-09-2012 8:11 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So apparently black dads are either A) nutjobs that bully you into agreeing to their demands or B) not there at all.
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Michael Jackson