What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » A Brief Tag Guide» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A Brief Tag Guide
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
06-04-2010 5:31 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

How would I know if the post cache is on?
06-04-2010 5:34 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Check Edit Options.
06-04-2010 5:44 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh yeah, that fixed it. Cool.
06-04-2010 5:51 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Might slow threads down, but that's how the ball bounces.
06-04-2010 6:18 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The place is plenty speedy anyway.
06-04-2010 6:29 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, I just gave a second dose of speed, tell me how it is.
09-28-2010 1:15 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

For the record, nested randoms will work. Amazingly.
09-30-2010 10:48 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Added Image Links.
10-01-2010 4:22 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Johan Liebert:

Wait what, you're giving the forum meth?

Are we gonna get killed by some drug kingpin who uses a fast-food chicken franchise as a distribution network

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

10-01-2010 4:25 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I am the kingpin.
10-01-2010 5:03 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Johan Liebert:
< I am the kingpin.

Joan Rivers: Life goes by fast. Enjoy it. Calm down. It's all funny. Next. Everyone gets so upset about the wrong things.

01-07-2011 4:49 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Updated glow tags to reflect new glow code; struck out dblglow.

I've always wanted to do this.

GHOSTBUSTERS

THE LETTERS ARE STILL GLOWING.
01-07-2011 4:53 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That actually looks pretty cool...

Sadly, with this new code you can't quite do crazy effects like my name yet.
01-07-2011 4:55 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Your name reminds me of, like, an old CRT television, where bright colors would kind of "smear" across the screen.
01-07-2011 5:00 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I applied two glows slightly apart from each other, creating perceptual distortion effect.
01-11-2011 5:43 AMOptimus Cack is offline Send an Email to Optimus Cack Homepage of Optimus Cack Search for Posts by Optimus Cack Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Slender Man:
Quote by Johan Liebert:

Wait what, you're giving the forum meth?

Are we gonna get killed by some drug kingpin who uses a fast-food chicken franchise as a distribution network

09-18-2012 1:48 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So you all know, seems glow is busted on Opera for no clear reason.

Oi vey, Opera.
09-18-2012 4:24 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Right then.

I added an extended color tag. It now also accepts alpha if you want:

code:
1:
[color="HEXTAG,TRANSPARENCY"]Text[/color]

HEXTAG is the color's hex tag. Sadly, you cannot use names for this if you want it. It's pretty easy to get any color you want though, just look here and click around until you get a color you like:

Color Picker - ColorPicker.com

TRANSPARENCY is a decimal between 0 and 1. Like 0.5. It's pretty simple. Lower means more transparent.

Anyway, this lets you do fun stuff like, uh...

You can barely see it!

D will probably appreciate this, since it's the same sort of thing behind Big O Ghost.
09-18-2012 6:29 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Anyway, this lets you do fun stuff like, uh... You can barely see it!

I think mines broken then.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-19-2012 8:31 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh, I didn't set it very low.

How about This?
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » A Brief Tag Guide