What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » I WANT TO PLAY A PLATFORMING GAME» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I WANT TO PLAY A PLATFORMING GAME
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-27-2009 9:24 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

http://www.ifmagazine.com/new.asp?article=8422

07-27-2009 9:26 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Spoiler alert: Rube Goldberg is Dracula

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

07-28-2009 2:53 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I don't believe that for a second yeah, but I also wouldn't mind some torture flick with hawt belmonts either

candlewax and all

Necro: holy SHIT, sharp was on ritalin? that explains alot

07-28-2009 6:50 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Guaranteed bullshit
07-28-2009 7:10 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mar1lyn Man5on:
I don't believe that for a second yeah, but I also wouldn't mind some torture flick with hawt belmonts either

candlewax and all

Yeah... :whip: ?

In this he's a puppet on a unicycle

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

07-28-2009 10:19 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mar1lyn Man5on:

candlewax and all

what don't you believe

07-28-2009 10:20 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

That its happening I guess

Quote by Alizarin:

07-28-2009 10:30 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
That its happening I guess

no, it's pretty much going to happen at this point. Announced at comic-con, buzz gathering momentum, they'd be stupid not to even if it was pretty much a shoddy bdsm film with a few monsters in it.

07-28-2009 10:31 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like how they're advertising this one new movie as "From the writers of saw IV V and VI"

I didn't even know there was a sixth one

Quote by Alizarin:

07-28-2009 10:32 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

they don't have a script yet from what i understand, i would reserve judgment on whether or not it's escaped development hell until then.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

07-28-2009 10:32 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

or even better, until it actually starts filming Laughing Out Loud

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

07-28-2009 10:34 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm entirely sure things announced at comic-con have subsequently fallen into/back into development hell

Quote by Alizarin:

07-28-2009 10:36 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm entirely sure things announced at comic-con have subsequently fallen into/back into development hell

*shrug*

07-28-2009 10:39 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

All the reports I've read out of comiccon say it was basically full of twilight fangirls, and people crowding into joss whedon panels.

And once again the DoD claims my requisition form for an AC-130 gunship was "lost in the mail". Bastards.

Quote by Alizarin:

07-28-2009 10:40 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

All the reports I've read out of comiccon say it was basically full of twilight fangirls, and people crowding into joss whedon panels.

And once again the DoD sent back my requisition form for an AC-130 gunship with the words "Are you fucking kidding me" scrawled across it. Bastards.

the pink form or the yellow form?

07-28-2009 10:41 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

The only thing good to come out of this year's Comic-Con is the Good vs. Evil My Little Pony.
07-28-2009 10:42 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well they've gotten better at hiding the actual forms so..what I meant to say was "I wrote it on a diner placemat"

They also blocked my cell phone since I once told SECDEF gates he could "gargle dog semen" after he told me my idea to launch a preemptive missile strike on the planet mercury was indicative of a psychiatric condition

Quote by Alizarin:

07-28-2009 10:44 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well they've gotten better at hiding the actual forms so..what I meant to say was "I wrote it on a diner placemat"

They also blocked my cell phone since I once told SECDEF gates he could "gargle dog semen" after he told me my idea to launch a preemptive missile strike on the planet mercury was indicative of a psychiatric condition

what the fuck is wrong with you

Jupiter's the main threat here.

09-24-2009 12:27 AMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Castlevania movie will suck, no matter what. Unless it is a shot-for-shot remake of the original six levels of Castlevania 1, filmed from a side-view perspective with live actors, it will never work.
10-04-2009 7:50 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

D jupiter is much more useful. mercury is heat if he was a planet, jupiter could be compressed into a bomb or some crazyass shit like that
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » I WANT TO PLAY A PLATFORMING GAME