What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » I WANT TO PLAY A PLATFORMING GAME» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I WANT TO PLAY A PLATFORMING GAME
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-12-2009 9:27 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Rumors of a Super Smash Bros. movie being in the works.

I hope this was just some guy randomly typing completely groundless information into Wikipedia.
10-12-2009 10:06 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
Astro Boy meets Babar (2013)

What

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

10-13-2009 2:26 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I'm really hoping someone was just being Durrrr... and typing in random things.
10-13-2009 2:45 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You gonna watch Astro Boy movie dude?
10-13-2009 4:13 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Harold Goldstein:
Yeah, I'm really hoping someone was just being Durrrr... and typing in random things.

considering that those have already been removed from the article, i'd say so.

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

10-13-2009 4:35 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I wanted to see a french elephant in a crown fighting an android.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

10-13-2009 10:49 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Jay Sherman:
You gonna watch Astro Boy movie dude?

Probably at some point or another, though I'm not sure if I'd head to the theaters for it.

Quote by Mav:
Quote by Harold Goldstein:

considering that those have already been removed from the article, i'd say so.

Thank God.
05-24-2016 11:21 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by D:
Quote by Sharpshooter005:
I'm entirely sure things announced at comic-con have subsequently fallen into/back into development hell

*shrug*

If you're a castlevania fan you can thank the Writers Guild for knocking this off the tracks the first time when the strike happened...and the last it was mentioned the rights are a mess (and by now konami is a mess in general with their vidjya stuff, they don't seem to want into this anymore)

So...yeah. No need to worry about that.

edit: I guess you could say that unlike dracula this project doesn't have an afterlife. Dohohoho.

Quote by Alizarin:

05-25-2016 1:09 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What was the deal with the strike anyway?
05-25-2016 4:26 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Jack Crawford:
What was the deal with the strike anyway?

Tl;dr answer: Overhaul of their contracts, royalties especially

Long answer: The 3 strikes, the one in 1960, the one in the 1980s, and the last one seem to all tie into the landscape shifting due to technology and the old contract being somewhat outmoded by said consumer shifts. In 1960 it was over television and movies being shown on that. The 1980s strike was over syndication and home media. The 2000s one was over streaming media and dvds.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Triangle Guy - Art  » I WANT TO PLAY A PLATFORMING GAME