What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » I'll rebuild the search index in a couple hours.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I'll rebuild the search index in a couple hours.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
07-31-2009 4:26 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What, is something choking?
07-31-2009 4:40 PMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It was a little bit ago, I believe.
07-31-2009 9:42 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah it's all good now <.<
08-01-2009 9:29 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Terry Bogard:
I am so there, you don't even know.

In fact, I was already there and back.

I'mma kill and eat a triceratops just for the hell of it

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

08-01-2009 2:54 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Tricatops vs. unicorn horn
03-30-2011 5:05 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

WILL YOU GET OFF THE UNICORN HORNS ALREADY.

Wait, that post is almost two years old. X is stuck in another feedback loop.
03-30-2011 6:16 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I need to do this again.
03-30-2011 6:43 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

LOOP.
04-01-2011 12:43 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Especially since I exempted some stuff from it.
07-17-2016 1:13 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So I did this again. It can be run while the board is up, but you'll occasionally get an error while posting since you'll sometimes run into the table lock as the search is updating. Just hit back and repost.
07-17-2016 1:18 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I assume that's what this is?

Error: Invalid SQL: REPLACE INTO bb2_wordmatch (wordid,postid,intopic) VALUES (601842,618811,0),(554135,618811,0),(520830,618811,0),(525817,618811,0),(527429,618811,0),(523322,618811,0),(522081,618811,0),(521216,618811,0),(520683,618811,0),(563566,618811,0),(525161,618811,0),(540180,618811,0)
Date: 17.07.2016 @ 14:17
Script: /BB/addreply.php
Referer: OK, which of you rated me a 9?

Bill Maher: If you think you have it tough, read history books.

07-17-2016 1:21 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yup. You're running into the tablewide lock.

I... don't THINK I need to actually do that anymore since I switched table types to InnoDB, but I'll fix it regardless.
07-28-2016 5:31 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

If this is working correctly, this attachment is hidden.
07-28-2016 6:37 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hidden as in...

Cause I'm seeing it. I dunno what it is but I can see it.

edit: and it's gone now.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

07-28-2016 6:38 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Was testing toggle.
07-28-2016 7:03 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Ah so it was supposed to disappear then, didn't know if that was part of the testing or not.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » I'll rebuild the search index in a couple hours.