What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Marilyn Manson - The High End of Low» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (10): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Marilyn Manson - The High End of Low
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-08-2009 3:03 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like the cited myspace quotes, all as a prelude to "But thats just my opinion"

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-08-2009 3:38 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

itt music criticism

09-08-2009 4:36 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
well it's not like america's changed since he left

I've decided that being as the senate is a bunch of bitch-ass weaklings that the best thing to do in a recession is to just stand outside the building and take their lunch money.

A six year old probably would give you more trouble, just claim you work for blue cross/blue shield and they'll throw their wallets at you and beg you to be their pal

Quote:
itt music criticism

He confused the forum url with the one to pitchfork media. It happens, thats how cerpin thought we'd give a damn about the mars volta

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

09-08-2009 7:30 PMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

eat me drink me despite being terrible was his best work

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:
Necro: Pfft. You're a useless waste of oxygen.

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
Political Correctness Needs to Stop
08/27/2015

09-08-2009 10:21 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I liked Holleh's review of the review this thread is all about....

...what the FUCK do you mean you gave it 8.8?!
Peace.

09-08-2009 10:22 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's over

Nintendo tdotol is finished

Quote by Alizarin:

09-08-2009 10:30 PMNine XXVI is offline Send an Email to Nine XXVI Search for Posts by Nine XXVI Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Sharpshooter005:
It's over

Nintendo tdotol is finished

THE NINTENDO TDOTTLE 64 IS WORTHLESS NAO!

WORTHLESSSSSSSSSS
Peace.

09-09-2009 12:00 AMmerfed is offline Send an Email to merfed Search for Posts by merfed Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Was this adequate enough to return me to the story?
09-09-2009 12:02 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Do what now

Quote by Alizarin:

09-09-2009 8:59 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

...Oh that is BS.
09-09-2009 10:54 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by merfed:
I can go on and on about his interest in Alchemy, Literary Vices, the meaning behind every symbol he uses etc.

you sure know alot about an artist you hate

Quote:
sorry, Brian, Jeordie and Michael (yes)

ur so cool do u have them added on myspace????

Quote:
I called him Brian, because I lost all respect for him when he started to "freak out", because people where negatively basing the High End of Low on his myspace blog:

pardon him for being a human being. it's like if/when someone highly (and negatively) criticizes my art. sometimes yes I do overreact. what do you expect him to do, say "thanks gaiz for saying my work is utter shit that was ttly nice of you"

Quote:
I can, but do not need to defend myself And the absurd accusations that the average press has clinged onto. If we need a nude photo of me to prove that I am far different than the soon-to-be-murdered-in-their-home press has decided to fabricate, that is easy. But if one more “journalist” makes a cavalier statement about me and my band, I will personally or with my fans help, greet them at their home and discover just how much they believe in their freedom of speech. I dare you all to write one more thing that you won’t say to my face. Because I will make you say it. In that manner. That is a threat. Mm

he's so cute when he's angry

Dali: There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.

09-10-2009 12:13 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i think, that entry probably has less to do him being angry as him trying to make us believe he is crazy

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

There is an idea of a Necro; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

09-10-2009 1:14 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

oh of course, it's awesome

he's been trolling the media since 1995

Dali: There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad.

09-10-2009 1:16 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
ur so cool do u have them added on myspace????

He has them on Book of Faces cause he totally has 7800 Book of Faces friends

Quote by Alizarin:

09-12-2009 12:52 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

god damn boy.

motherfucker can scream.

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

10-19-2009 12:05 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
12. We're from America
Apart from the freshmen level lyrics, and repetitive music AND vocals. This is only good because it is catchy. But at this point it's become evident enough that Manson is a washed up "shock" artist. Throwing words like "God, Jesus, America, and fuck...". Just close your eyes and pretend Bush is still president. I'll end this song with his words: We're from America, we're from America/we turn literature into litter.

this song is awesome and you should feel bad

the vocals are crap and repetitive but HOT DAMN it's a fun song

no one should take Manson seriousky it just fucks everything up

10-19-2009 12:09 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i thought you didnt like the song when i first sent it to you

it sounds like a less abrasive, less crunchy posthuman

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

10-19-2009 12:11 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You are posthuman and hard...wiiiiired

10-19-2009 12:12 AMThe Greatest of All Time is offline Search for Posts by The Greatest of All Time Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

mechanical animals wasnt that great though remember (i still say its his best)

Year of Sharp, 2016

Quote by X-sah:

\m/ Megadeth \m/
08/27/2015

10-19-2009 12:14 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah Mech. Animals wasn't that great and EMDM was his best but was absolute crap (or something)

I like alot of Mech Animals, I dunno which would be my favorite as a whole, I just know it wouldn't be POAFF or Anti Laughing Out Loud

Pages (10): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Marilyn Manson - The High End of Low