What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Marilyn Manson - The High End of Low» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Marilyn Manson - The High End of Low
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-07-2009 1:11 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

With a dash of visine

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-07-2009 1:12 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Jay Sherman:
Oh, I can't wait until Hol sees this.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

09-08-2009 1:12 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"The Monkees weren't about music, Marge. They were about rebellion, about political and social upheaval!"

Quote by Alizarin:

09-08-2009 3:03 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I like the cited myspace quotes, all as a prelude to "But thats just my opinion"

Quote by Alizarin:

09-08-2009 4:36 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
well it's not like america's changed since he left

I've decided that being as the senate is a bunch of bitch-ass weaklings that the best thing to do in a recession is to just stand outside the building and take their lunch money.

A six year old probably would give you more trouble, just claim you work for blue cross/blue shield and they'll throw their wallets at you and beg you to be their pal

Quote:
itt music criticism

He confused the forum url with the one to pitchfork media. It happens, thats how cerpin thought we'd give a damn about the mars volta

Quote by Alizarin:

09-08-2009 10:22 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's over

Nintendo tdotol is finished

Quote by Alizarin:

09-09-2009 12:02 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Do what now

Quote by Alizarin:

09-10-2009 1:16 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
ur so cool do u have them added on myspace????

He has them on Book of Faces cause he totally has 7800 Book of Faces friends

Quote by Alizarin:

04-03-2010 11:58 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wait, "his number"? Like in the prisoner?

Does this album involve like...a giant balloon thing that chases people.

Quote by Alizarin:

04-04-2010 12:02 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I saw, like, one episode

But yeah the general consensus was it wasn't terribly great.

I think AMC has the entirety of the original series still on their website, I keep meaning to go finally check that out sometime

Quote by Alizarin:

04-04-2010 12:15 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Some dude who was a spy gets knocked out and wakes up in a bizarre seaside resort type town where they stick people who are security risks, and everybody is referred to by number. The baloon chases down escapees.

Thats pretty much the plot from my understanding

Quote by Alizarin:

04-04-2010 12:32 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Fugitive, different thing

Quote by Alizarin:

11-18-2010 11:40 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by The Mail Nurse:
Quote by Dave:
Manson had this to say: "We will always be our worst audience, until we stop being an audience and start being an artist. Any art is flesh and blood, no matter how you perform, decorate or display it. But we all want the passionate horror of that blood. And blood is what I am here to bring. Ramirez has previously noted that the new album will feature a more punk rock sound. Manson will release his new album in the fall of 2011."

He started referring to himself in the third person at the end there.

GEORGE IS GETTIN' UPSET! GEORGE IS GONNA AIM FOR A PUNK SOUND WITH HIS NEW PROJECT!

Quote by Alizarin:

11-27-2010 2:55 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

"Are they talking about the bordello?"

"No! The burlesque house. Be quiet!"

Quote by Alizarin:

11-27-2010 3:16 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Isn't whatshername that he is/was banging into this kind of thing, the chick with the angular as hell nose.

Maybe thats the link here

Quote by Alizarin:

12-16-2010 11:06 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
one of which failed to appear in a television series about vampires.

The "vast wasteland" speech the head of the FCC made back in the '60s is popping into my head.

Within a year it's all gonna be fucking musicals, vampires, and some shit about like..I don't know..some third goddamned thing. In fact as of now, I'm officially betting on some network going "Fuck it, just fuck it" and making glee with vampires, because thats how this works, just take whatever the focus groups respond to and shoehorn it together to sell ipads.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-07-2011 1:40 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

SMT is still around?

Oh wait theres other SMTs that aren't the multiplayer one

Quote by Alizarin:

03-29-2011 12:21 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Dave:
twiggy's compared the album to mechanical more than antichrist too.. just a punk rock version :/

Once again it becomes clear to me, I'm going to have to write a little note saying "protip: Necro is not referring to that model from the 1960s" because I'm just going to keep getting confused over and over.

Quote by Alizarin:

09-28-2011 7:07 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote:
He doesn't think his music (current music anyway) is an ~artform~

"BARBERSHOP IS IN DANGER OF GROWING STALE, I'M TAKING IT TO STRAAANGE NEW PLACES"

Quote by Alizarin:

09-29-2011 9:45 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Paul Allen:
oh my god manson in hipster glasses

oh my god oh my god why

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

icantbelievethis

They never should have made those things in a non-sunglasses form. I mean it's just a bad idea for several reasons.

You're in brooklyn so you probably see fifty of those reasons on a daily basis.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (2): [1] 2 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Media Area  » The Maestro - Music  » Marilyn Manson - The High End of Low