What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Welp, the forum's fucked.» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Welp, the forum's fucked.
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10-08-2009 10:13 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sharpie turned Hol on with talk of churches and various henanigans therein, therefore he now has some admin powers.

This is what happens when I use coin tosses.
10-08-2009 10:49 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Jay Sherman:
Sharpie turned Hol on with talk of churches and various henanigans therein, therefore he now has some admin powers.

My destiny...the missiles are flying. Hallelujah, hallelujah.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

10-08-2009 11:09 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

everything went better than expected

10-08-2009 11:35 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i take it sharp's the one getting all LOL RANDOM 4CHAN CANCER on my theme?
10-08-2009 11:50 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by VICTIM OF A GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY:
i take it sharp's the one getting all LOL RANDOM 4CHAN CANCER on my theme?

It was me...OR WAS IT? Ninja!
10-08-2009 11:54 PMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

well way I see it, it was you or sharp

and sharp told me you don't 4chan

but I'm still leaving it up for internal debate
10-08-2009 11:55 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There's a lot of things I do that I don't tell you guys about.

OR IS THERE? Ninja!
10-08-2009 11:58 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by VICTIM OF A GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY:
well way I see it, it was you or sharp

and sharp told me you don't 4chan

but I'm still leaving it up for internal debate

You see me now
the veteran
of a thousand forum wars

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

10-09-2009 12:00 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

really, I can understand you people having your fun with me, but really

overloading me with stupid annoying inanity is like asking a bull to stare at a red cloth and not get pissed--it just doesn't work
10-09-2009 2:12 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Bull's are color-blind.

Also, pot calling kettle black~
10-09-2009 2:33 AMBonesy is offline Send an Email to Bonesy Homepage of Bonesy Search for Posts by Bonesy Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

*Bulls

i didn't know bulls owned color blindness, did they recently buy the rights?
10-09-2009 9:02 AMDiglett is offline Send an Email to Diglett Search for Posts by Diglett Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Don't blame my terrible 3 AM typing to the fact that you know I'm right.
10-09-2009 10:40 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You amuse me.
10-09-2009 12:01 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by most of the forum members:
really, we can understand you having your fun with us, but really

overloading us with stupid annoying inanity is like asking a bull to stare at a red cloth and not get pissed--it just doesn't work
10-09-2009 1:03 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Harold Goldstein:
Quote by most of the forum members:
really, we can understand you having your fun with us, but really

overloading us with stupid annoying inanity is like asking a bull to stare at a red cloth and not get pissed--it just doesn't work
10-09-2009 3:51 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Jay Sherman:

Call it.

Quote by Alizarin:

10-09-2009 9:18 PMLovelyRays is offline Search for Posts by LovelyRays Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Cat:
really, I can understand you people having your fun with me, but really

overloading me with stupid annoying inanity is like asking a bull to stare at a red cloth and not get pissed--it just doesn't work

God damn it, do you some how think we're just calling you names and being mean to you and fucking with your shit as a teasing thing, and not because we legitimately do not like you? How fucking Durrrr... are you anyway?

EDIT: Forgot my spoilers

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Quote by X:
I THINK YOU SHOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP; ERGO, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

PS: YOU ARE STUPID FOR SAYING THE THING THAT YOU SHOULD SHUT UP ABOUT.

10-09-2009 10:06 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

request addition of a georgia forum
request sharp gain the ability to raze forums

10-09-2009 10:44 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

60 threads in latitude three hundred to the main

Quote by Alizarin:

10-09-2009 11:22 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

lol aliz is blunt as HELL
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » Welp, the forum's fucked.