What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » Hol's Website» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hol's Website
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
02-16-2011 1:30 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Naturally

Cause I'm the one that can play vidya so if he has a problem with Toy Story DS they tell him to come to me

(then I fail at it and X does it, lol)

Schwarzenegger: "I'll be back" always sounded a little girly to me.

02-18-2011 2:11 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They really should just buy us a Wii to entertain him with, I mean fucking hell.
02-18-2011 2:54 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Distract it with a shiny thing maybe?

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

02-18-2011 3:26 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There are few shinies in the house.
02-18-2011 6:43 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

There are only resourceful or useless things

02-18-2011 6:51 PMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Bloodsucking Bizarre Cool Angsty Artist:
useless things

Oh his sister moved back in?

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

02-18-2011 6:53 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Shockingly when she moved away and lived on her own, something clicked and now she's doing well for herself

Her husband's still a vidya obsessed useless sack of shit though

02-20-2011 12:10 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Zany.

Maybe X's parents radiate some form of..vortex..thing..that does...something.. or its demons and such, or a ufo did it. Or theres like a shade chilling-out maxing relaxing all cool in his living room/the bathroom/kitchen/breakfast nook.

Wait where he lives, okay, is that built on any sort of grave site.

Quote by Alizarin:

02-20-2011 2:36 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Maybe

But yeah I think the problem is his parents mainly

02-20-2011 11:42 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

They sound pretty bad yeah

Quote by Alizarin:

02-20-2011 4:11 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well, you know what my mom's done. My dad's pretty lazy.
10-12-2011 1:41 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

X can we close my site down for mass renovations?

I want to take out the ability to comment completely. I only get spambots, and the occasional "hurf I like this" so yeah, remove this sometime.

Take the About section down completely, and just have Contact instead, change the email since I can't access my Verizon one

Front page: really simple. Banner at top, maybe a "last updated" in there somewhere. Small intro text, side links still used (as in, the side links are fine as they are)

Gallery page: Was thinking maybe --well it's better to draw this out, actually.

Wifey gone, no one cares, pictures moved to Original. MSPaint changed to Sketches. Maybe change VG Fanart to just Fanart? Sounds good. And then the other stuff merged with Animals.

So it'd be Pony, Pokemon, Sketches, Fanart, Original Characters, Other Stuff

Sound okay?

Links gone and instead moved to a Links page. I will make adorable banners for all my links

Nuke the oekaki (after I get the pictures from it anyway)

All the themes will be gone (I really like the P2 one but I have to simplify things)

Gotta redo the whole Commission page, it's all over the place

Journal link should lead to Livejournal I guess (even though I don't use that either, lol)

So the only thing I'll be keeping is my Sealed Gate icon, lol

10-12-2011 8:08 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

All right pooky,w hen do you want this all done?
12-07-2011 10:56 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I have to pick theme colors, make main banner, make Gallery things, and small banners. It'll be fun.

After that's done (shouldn't take too long really) you can dismantle it.

12-08-2011 8:10 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Okay darling.
08-26-2012 11:41 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Someone remind me to do this after the pony thing is done...

08-27-2012 6:01 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Oh boy!
09-18-2012 12:56 PMIron Savior is offline Send an Email to Iron Savior Search for Posts by Iron Savior Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by freneticpony:
Someone remind me to do this after the pony thing is done...

Tub Ring - Optimistic

09-18-2012 1:10 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

HE DONE GONE DONE IT NOW
09-14-2013 7:38 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I still haven't done it because I am indecisive as fuck.

I wish I could design websites. I can;t. I am awful at it.

I can't decide what the opener should be. want something generic.

Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » Hol's Website