What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » Hol's Website» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hol's Website
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
09-14-2013 3:11 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Brony Hitler:
I still haven't done it because I am indecisive as fuck.

High-five!

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

09-14-2013 10:41 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Brony Hitler:
I still haven't done it because I am indecisive as fuck.

I wish I could design websites. I can;t. I am awful at it.

I can't decide what the opener should be. want something generic.

At some point just buckle down and pick something.
09-15-2013 10:14 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well yeah but it has to be something appealing so she can get commissions and stuff, she shouldn't rush into it..

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

11-26-2013 9:13 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

okay then Dottle

I will go to my roots.

Should the page opener be a dragon, or a dinosaur?

Bill Maher: If you think you have it tough, read history books.

11-26-2013 9:26 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I can't see dinosaur not winning..

Quote by Alizarin:

11-27-2013 2:29 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Clearly a dragon dino
11-27-2013 7:13 PMCONFUSED.com is offline Send an Email to CONFUSED.com Search for Posts by CONFUSED.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

DINOSAUR! Wink
11-27-2013 7:20 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Also I forgot to ask aliz when she was in the IRC, but she likes dinosaurs.

(Can we vote by proxy and implication? Because if we can, that is 3)

Quote by Alizarin:

03-07-2014 8:55 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Okay then, what dinosaur shoud it be?

Also after reading TIME today at the docs office I want my layout to look like that. It was nice and clean.

03-07-2014 11:12 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What layout you mean?
03-08-2014 7:49 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Shot in the dark but I'm assuming she means the logo typeface Time magazine uses

...Or maybe she means the articles themselves?

Quote by Alizarin:

03-08-2014 9:53 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

the 'cleanliness' of it--nice to look at, nice layering of images with the text.

03-08-2014 9:54 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i mean look at da. it's cluttered as shit. it's not pleasing to look at.

03-08-2014 10:16 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

So...competent layout not overloaded with "social media" stuff for furries/bronies/hacks?

Quote by Alizarin:

03-08-2014 11:15 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

yes indeed. clean. i want it clean.

03-09-2014 2:02 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Just for the fuck of it I looked at DA again, yeah it is kind of a clusterfuck. I have noscript so it might be even worse.

Didn't you used to have a page? Like, independent of your da. That seemed fairly simple and straightforward if I recall.

Quote by Alizarin:

03-09-2014 2:09 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Super Saiya-nana 5:
Okay then, what dinosaur shoud it be?

You should ask aliz...or maybe necro, he might know dinosaurs. Or you should go with your heart holly, it is your site.

Because I will feel obligated somehow to suggest this.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » Misc. Area  » Worp Station  » Hol's Website