What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-17-2009 9:36 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Damo is banned. That is all.

I don't give a shit if 16 is legal in Canada. He only knew this after the fact; I refuse to tolerate pedophilic bullshit on this board.
11-17-2009 9:42 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Wow finally, I was wondering what the FUCK you have to do on this board to get banned

Karl Pilkington: If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

11-17-2009 9:45 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Believe me, he was getting banned from the start. My only extra goal was finding out his address so I could report him.
11-17-2009 9:51 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I stopped trying to talk to him about that kind of shit. He doesn't listen to me on wimminz advice. Granted, no one ever does because of my ex-wife, but in the end, I've been 99% right. Ah well.
11-17-2009 9:52 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was going to ask if you knew his address, because this needs to be stopped.
11-17-2009 9:54 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Negative. All I can tell you is he's at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia.
11-17-2009 9:57 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for confirming that. May as well say hello to the authorities now.
11-17-2009 10:00 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

wait what happened?

11-17-2009 10:03 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Damo basically posted a log of him chatting up a 16 year old and asking for nude pictures. Be aware he is 24.

He then posted a picture that thankfully wasn't nude, but was fairly provocative.

Hol said HELL NO and locked the forum.

Hopefully the FBI processes these kinds of complaints.
11-17-2009 10:17 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I THOUGHT ABOUT THIS FOR A SECOND, THEN DECIDED IT WAS FUNNY

IN FACT, I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF HE WAS TALKING TO A STING OPERATOR

11-17-2009 10:27 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I can only hope.
11-17-2009 10:50 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Sting operators don't show you their tits.
11-17-2009 11:03 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

False alarm. Apparently it was a REALLY FUCKING TERRIBLE joke.

That said, the ban's sticking for a good while. I am pretty pissed.
11-18-2009 2:00 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

is it statutory RAEP where he is to do underaged girls, or aggravated sexual assault.

11-18-2009 2:00 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Probably both.
11-18-2009 2:06 AMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

that was a question of nomenclature, actually. Just wondering since down here in Texas it's aggravated sexual assault (that's what they charge you with).

11-18-2009 4:24 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Omega:
I stopped trying to talk to him about that kind of shit. He doesn't listen to me on wimminz advice. Granted, no one ever does because of my ex-wife, but in the end, I've been 99% right. Ah well.

Join me, SZO, in REMAKING this forum!

(a shitty vidya quote I am just trying to say, I know exactly how you feel)

Karl Pilkington: If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

11-18-2009 4:27 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..It took me TEN SECONDS to realize what that referenced. Le sigh.
11-18-2009 4:31 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

because you are a nerd

11-18-2009 9:40 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Hol is the one who will lead us to paradise with blood stained hands crowbars

(You people aren't the only ones who can go sling quotes about)

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

Pages (9): [1] 2 3 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!