What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (9): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-18-2009 2:07 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Yuber:
Quote by Omega:
I stopped trying to talk to him about that kind of shit. He doesn't listen to me on wimminz advice. Granted, no one ever does because of my ex-wife, but in the end, I've been 99% right. Ah well.

Join me, SZO, in REMAKING this forum!

(a shitty vidya quote I am just trying to say, I know exactly how you feel)

I just could never understand how so many people ask me for advice or my opinion on things, listen to me, then totally ignore anything I say, come back to me crying that I was right, then expect me to fix it. So I give them the solution, and they don't even take it. I don't mind helping out others, but seriousky. What's the point if no one heeds what they asked me to do for them?

Quote by X:
..It took me TEN SECONDS to realize what that referenced. Le sigh.

It took me 2.
11-18-2009 4:13 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Omega:
Quote by X:
..It took me TEN SECONDS to realize what that referenced. Le sigh.

It took me 2.

I knew what it referenced while I was in the process of reading the line.

NAME THAT TUNE.
11-18-2009 4:57 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Honestly, the only reason I'm trying to be lenient is because I was apparently wrong. It's my way of saying 'whoops'.
11-18-2009 5:00 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'd keep the ban up for one year minimum. Joke or not, you could have been fucked in the ass, and not in a pleasurable way.
11-18-2009 5:04 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, this ban has a probability of being up so long the idea of lifting it might never come up.

Sometimes I hate being a nice guy.
11-18-2009 5:22 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You don't always have to be.
11-18-2009 5:50 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Eh, it's how I am.
11-18-2009 8:42 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X:
Eh, it's how I am.

THERE WAS A TIME WHEN I WOULDN'T HAVE BELIEVED THIS

11-18-2009 9:19 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You didn't believe half the things I said, so...
11-18-2009 10:14 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

X is a White Knight

Noble, arrogant, and obsessed with his woman

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

11-18-2009 10:16 PMD is offline Send an Email to D Search for Posts by D Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

quixotic, better

11-18-2009 10:34 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Gage:
X is a White Knight

Noble, arrogant, and obsessed with his woman

Even it's meant as an insult, it is somewhat endearing

Sharp: ...this is not art. If this is what art is now, I am done. I fold, I quit. This is not art, and if saying this means I'm the odd man out from this damnable age until I expire, sure I'll do that.

Fuck the 21st century, it's been nothing but a series of disappointments.

11-18-2009 10:36 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's Freeze, lord knows which.
11-19-2009 6:56 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by D:
quixotic, better

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

11-19-2009 12:56 PMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

AM I TO UNDERSTAND THAT IN THIS THREAD THERE ARE WINDMILLS?

AND THAT SAID DEVICES ARE BEING TILTED AT?

11-20-2009 3:36 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

THE CONCEPT OF GREEN ENERGY TURNS YOU ON.
11-20-2009 9:42 AMOld Gabén is offline Send an Email to Old Gabén Search for Posts by Old Gabén Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X:
THE CONCEPT OF GREEN ENERGY TURNS YOU ON.

Laughing Out Loud

11-20-2009 10:05 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Q: What kind of crack does al gore smoke?

A: GREEN ROCKS

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

11-20-2009 10:12 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was parodying a drill sergeant.
11-20-2009 10:21 AMEnclave Agent is offline Send an Email to Enclave Agent Search for Posts by Enclave Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

MY GIGANTIC ROBOT WISHES TO KNOW WHAT YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION IS, MAGGOT.

Quote by Alizarin:

Pages (9): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!