What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (9): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-26-2009 11:56 AMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Omega:
I just could never understand how so many people ask me for advice or my opinion on things, listen to me, then totally ignore anything I say, come back to me crying that I was right, then expect me to fix it. So I give them the solution, and they don't even take it. I don't mind helping out others, but seriousky. What's the point if no one heeds what they asked me to do for them?

It's even better when they ask you advice, you tell them the truth ("She comes home at 2am some days man, you really should find out what's going on") and they flip their shit at you ("HOW DARE YOU INSINUATE SHE'S DOING SOMETHING LIKE THAT")

Yet come back ANY FUCKING WAY and ask you for advice AGAIN.

Socrates: Get not your friends by bare compliments, but by giving them sensible tokens of your love.

11-26-2009 12:44 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Hollow:
Quote by Omega:
I just could never understand how so many people ask me for advice or my opinion on things, listen to me, then totally ignore anything I say, come back to me crying that I was right, then expect me to fix it. So I give them the solution, and they don't even take it. I don't mind helping out others, but seriousky. What's the point if no one heeds what they asked me to do for them?

It's even better when they ask you advice, you tell them the truth ("She comes home at 2am some days man, you really should find out what's going on") and they flip their shit at you ("HOW DARE YOU INSINUATE SHE'S DOING SOMETHING LIKE THAT")

Yet come back ANY FUCKING WAY and ask you for advice AGAIN.

This x1000. SO tired of that shit. But yet I still do it, so maybe I'm the dipshit.
11-26-2009 1:40 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Well what can you do?

If you tell them to fuck off and that they're stupid (the truth) you lose out on a friend

If you tell them even nicely that you're tired of it, they'll still have a spaz yet still come back to you anyway

So we're both fucked

Socrates: Get not your friends by bare compliments, but by giving them sensible tokens of your love.

11-26-2009 2:27 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

People pretty much just want their own worldview confirmed. This is why a lot of people who make absolutely astonishingly bad decisions/let astonishingly bad decisions go unthwarted can go very far in the business or political arenas, because they either innately know or have learned to just function as a total yes man

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Nina Fortner (regarding faking one's death):
Been there done that. No one would believe it this time.

Quote by Alizarin:
holy fuck i am ready to burn it all down. all of it.

11-26-2009 4:44 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What Sharp says, and it sickens me to no end.
11-26-2009 5:17 PMSZO is offline Send an Email to SZO Homepage of SZO Search for Posts by SZO Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Hollow:
Well what can you do?

If you tell them to fuck off and that they're stupid (the truth) you lose out on a friend

If you tell them even nicely that you're tired of it, they'll still have a spaz yet still come back to you anyway

So we're both fucked

That's why there are bars.
11-27-2009 12:03 AMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X:
What Sharp says, and it sickens me to no end.

My advice is a mixture of dying on the inside, and then whatevers left? Soak it with vodka until it doesn't know whats what. That'll clear up the nagging feelings of nausea.

These are not fairy tales, or myths. This place of power is tangible, and as such, can be found, entered, and perhaps, utilized in some fashion..

Quote by Alizarin:

11-27-2009 8:28 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Alas, I do not drink.
11-27-2009 8:50 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X:
Alas, I do not drink.

well why not then, aren't you legal? Laughing Out Loud

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:
<Alizarin>: mav mav he's mabulous la la la

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

11-27-2009 9:01 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Because I don't like it.
11-27-2009 9:19 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Mav:
Quote by X:
Alas, I do not drink.

HURF DURF WHY AREN'T YOU DOING SOME SORT OF DRUG ARE YOU STRAIGHTEDGE OR SOMETHING?

11-27-2009 10:35 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

more like WHY ARE YOU APPARENTLY LAMENTING YOUR LACK OF CONSUMPTION IF THERE ARE NO BARRIERS TO IT YOU SILLY ALBINO YOU Luv

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:
I thought of you and my cock got as hard as a diamond, the rope stood no chance D:

11-27-2009 10:39 PMMoose is offline Search for Posts by Moose Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

He's upset that he can't follow Sharp's advice from earlier.
11-27-2009 10:48 PMMav is offline Send an Email to Mav Homepage of Mav Search for Posts by Mav Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

i got that, i just thought it was amusing

Dammit Mav, you're Gay

Quote by Alizarin:

Quote by Daveh:

11-28-2009 9:56 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm not upset, I was being sarcastic in my disappointment.

WHY DOES NO ONE GET MY SARCASM!?
11-28-2009 1:45 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by Hollow:
Quote by Mav:
Quote by X:
Alas, I do not drink.

HURF DURF WHY AREN'T YOU DOING SOME SORT OF DRUG ARE YOU STRAIGHTEDGE OR SOMETHING?

Timothy Leary apparently didn't die he just turned into Mav.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-28-2009 3:27 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Laughing My Ass Off

11-28-2009 3:49 PMRussian Agent is offline Send an Email to Russian Agent Search for Posts by Russian Agent Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Digivolved via LSD. Just as I suspected.

Quote by Alizarin:

11-28-2009 9:58 PMFreeze is offline Send an Email to Freeze Search for Posts by Freeze Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Quote by X:
Because I don't like it.

Same here. I even tried it out with people a couple of times, and I find playing video games/listening to music more fun and fulfilling. A glass of wine with dinner is about all I do. and only occasionally... I just don't get the appeal of getting smashed.

Quote by Necro:
there's this cookie cutter life that people expect you to have and once you hit your 20s you're supposed to be somewhere in the middle of it

i ate the dough

11-28-2009 10:00 PMStruggler is offline Send an Email to Struggler Search for Posts by Struggler Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's not "getting smashed" that's the point. I dunno if it's just me but I actually like the flavor of hard liquor..and champagne

The bonus is going numb and getting silly and having a great time then sleeping great afterwards

Pages (9): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last »« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!