What a Weird World We Live In
Register Calendar Members List Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!» Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread PostRecommend on Facebook
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!
Post« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
11-17-2009 9:36 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Damo is banned. That is all.

I don't give a shit if 16 is legal in Canada. He only knew this after the fact; I refuse to tolerate pedophilic bullshit on this board.
11-17-2009 9:45 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Believe me, he was getting banned from the start. My only extra goal was finding out his address so I could report him.
11-17-2009 9:52 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was going to ask if you knew his address, because this needs to be stopped.
11-17-2009 9:57 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for confirming that. May as well say hello to the authorities now.
11-17-2009 10:03 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Damo basically posted a log of him chatting up a 16 year old and asking for nude pictures. Be aware he is 24.

He then posted a picture that thankfully wasn't nude, but was fairly provocative.

Hol said HELL NO and locked the forum.

Hopefully the FBI processes these kinds of complaints.
11-17-2009 10:27 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I can only hope.
11-17-2009 11:03 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

False alarm. Apparently it was a REALLY FUCKING TERRIBLE joke.

That said, the ban's sticking for a good while. I am pretty pissed.
11-18-2009 2:00 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Probably both.
11-18-2009 4:27 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

..It took me TEN SECONDS to realize what that referenced. Le sigh.
11-18-2009 4:57 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Honestly, the only reason I'm trying to be lenient is because I was apparently wrong. It's my way of saying 'whoops'.
11-18-2009 5:04 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, this ban has a probability of being up so long the idea of lifting it might never come up.

Sometimes I hate being a nice guy.
11-18-2009 5:50 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Eh, it's how I am.
11-18-2009 9:19 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

You didn't believe half the things I said, so...
11-18-2009 10:36 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

It's Freeze, lord knows which.
11-20-2009 3:36 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

THE CONCEPT OF GREEN ENERGY TURNS YOU ON.
11-20-2009 10:12 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I was parodying a drill sergeant.
11-26-2009 4:44 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

What Sharp says, and it sickens me to no end.
11-27-2009 8:28 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Alas, I do not drink.
11-27-2009 9:01 PMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

Because I don't like it.
11-28-2009 9:56 AMAlabastard is offline Send an Email to Alabastard Search for Posts by Alabastard Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post       Go to the top of this page

I'm not upset, I was being sarcastic in my disappointment.

WHY DOES NO ONE GET MY SARCASM!?
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
What a Weird World We Live In » The Jerkstore  » First and First - The Nexus of the Universe  » GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!